powerfist needed

grazer

I am modelling some Blood Angels scouts using the Necromunda Enforcer models for them. The problem is that I need a left handed powerfist that won't look ridiculously giant on Enforcer Champion 3. I have looked through the IG section of the store as well as the Classic range and cannot find a powerfist that isn't huge. Anyone have any ideas?

**Edit: The subtitle is totally wrong, human scale, not for power armour

Isn't there some new IG Cadian dude out there that has a neat little powerfist?

I'm so certain I've seen him, but I can't recall where.. And I just browsed trough the IG section of the GW online store. :x

Yup, he's on page 17 of the IG Codex.

Yesh! Found him. This one is perfect IMO: Link to the UK GW online store

Ah, it's right-handed, but it's fine nonetheless. <_<

Thanks! I'll be ordering the one that feuer_faust recommended as it is a lefty, although those Cadian ones are a much better scale. I'll probably end up ordering one or two of those as well for other Enforcer conversions.

can you use the enforcers in a witchhunter army? are there still rules for that? i have seen them in preview pics of the witchhunter mod for dawn of war.

You can replace regular Stormtroopers by Arbites. Instead of hellguns and targetters they get shotguns.

can you use the enforcers in a witchhunter army? are there still rules for that? i have seen them in preview pics of the witchhunter mod for dawn of war.

You can replace regular Stormtroopers by Arbites. Instead of hellguns and targetters they get shotguns.

*tsk, tsk* Read the posts: he's using Necro enforcer models as BA scouts.

(Hope I don't get melta'd for chiding a mod ;) )

I like the Catachan one due to it's size and the cabling coming off of it as it will add some mass to my Scout Vet Sarge, but I think that the Cadian ones are still rather cool looking, but are definitely more like power gloves than power fists.

taking gravity into account .. this size of power fist may be used only by someone with power armor to support it .. i'd like to see someone trying to fight with thing like that in carapace armor :"))

that's my scout after some discussion on the same subject .. still need some work to be done though

http://bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?s...ndpost&p=991477

Archived