First attempt at SENMM, C&C wanted

No Remorse

Hey all

I am trying to pull out all the stops on my Canadian GD entry, as such I am finally biting the bullet and trying out SENMM for the first time, rather than my usual NMM. Please take a look and tell me what you think I can do to improve it, I think it looks a bit rough, so I may go over it again and clean it up a bit.

http://greenman.publicmine.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Vet_Arm_SENMM_WIP.jpg

Looks more than decent to me. One thing though, I'm not sure the horizon would bend along with the axis of your tube. The middle 2 parts are OK, but the in the others IMHO, the horizon should be kept... well... more or less horizontal :D ...

I could be wrong, I don't have my chrome bar handy at the moment...

Excellent job there Ja, and as corrected, the horizon line is correct, the curve of the cable is what dictates how light is reflected upon them. I see little need for any improvement, except perhaps brightening the horison ever so slightly, ofr a slightly more reflective effect. I would advise more contrast on the black hilights though, but that'S another subject :D

SENMM will not be a problem for you, and a definite plus for this season's GD judging. Bling it up! ;)

Boltman

Archived