WIP Sister of Battle doodle.

Dasleah

Gawsh, I never post my own work in the PC&A. But I really should. So here's what I put out in about an hour, maybe hour and a half, just as an experiment more than anything. Not sure where I was going, hence the realisation at this point that I didn't know what to do next.

All done in Photoshop (I din't need no stinking tablet!) Comments welcome. Not sure if I'll finish it, but I certainly enjoyed doing it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/dasleah/sob_wip.jpg

Need to work on the corset, shoulders (and by extension, arms, weapon) Oh, and by the Gods I wish I had bothered to upgrade to a version of Photoshop that has the Type Along Path tool. Meargh.

I personally give it 5 Cultists out of 10 (using the Coven marking system, there ^_^ )

Am I wrong in the head for noticing her nipples?

Great concpetual art there though. IMHO.

Nope, just undeniably male :huh: Thanks. I'm trying to go for a more painterly quality in my work, over the clean vectors that seem to haunt the current design world. And being the tight-ass that I am, I'm doing in Photoshop rather than Painter, and with a mouse no less. :)

hey nice photoshoping there :rolleyes:

i myself use photoshop but not as much anymore

the hair i believe is a filter called fibers but i could be wrong

try to blend the circles and arms an legs together so it is all one part

i think juckto is right with the circle infront of legs

but apart from those things , great work , i might have a go with a marine (not gonna steal the thread though)

marneus

Archived