Godz I Hate Converts Cramp!

Nicorex

Last night I began my secound speeder. At the time I thought it was perfect, but now after some sleep and in the light of day I find that it is not nearly what I was going for, nor does it work in the theme of my army.

So here is the Hobbes Class Attack Fighter.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/Nic...es/DSCN0514.jpg

I will be stealing the AC off it, but the rest I will leave untill I can think of a use for it(I think I just thought or an Idea for it, but that army will have to wait).

I have had a new Idea. Once I build it out a bit I will let you all see it.

Do you Sleep? :blink:

You churn out more conversions a week, then GW does models :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't agree with the Fins, they don't suit the LS, but the top mounted HB is groovy B)

Well i had been up for almost 30 hours when I made this speeder. That might have been the cause of my lack of judgement.

I sort of aggre about the fins. But I had a brilliant Idea. If I create a Drop Pod army (at some point) 3 of these would look cool, as if they were made to dash down Like a HALO drop Speeder.

i think the wings look good.

Maybe if you put some blast damage on it (cut holes in the wings and maybe the hull) and have the pilot trying to pull up, add a bit of smoke coming from the damaged areas and generally make it look like they are about to crash.

i think the wings look good.

Maybe if you put some blast damage on it (cut holes in the wings and maybe the hull) and have the pilot trying to pull up, add a bit of smoke coming from the damaged areas and generally make it look like they are about to crash.

Thats a good idea. But its overall look just didnt go with the rest of the army. I think my new one fits perfectly.

Archived