This is Chronophague's Fault!

Nicorex

Why Does Everyone disparage my red wire?!?!?!?!?!

It is one of the absolutly usefull tools I have at my power!

I use it for pinning(lighter things), detail's and Librarian powers, and who knows what else I will come up with while using it.

:P

I think im going to paint him Black and blue!

Leave me out of this then, why dont you....

Also, you've created a monster. You are now deemed heretic.

Purged!!!!!

First of all I never think about anyone else but Me! So if you are offended I didnt mention you.. too darn bad!

:tu:

He is not a monster (or an animal), He is a Super ( human) being!

He is the Perfect Amalgam of the Emperors Power and Devotion!

First he hits you with "The Storm of the Emperor's Wrath" and follows that up with a mighty swing of his Crozius! Who could stand aginst that?

:lol:

First he hits you with "The Storm of the Emperor's Wrath" and follows that up with a mighty swing of his Crozius! Who could stand aginst that?

A super Dark Apostle Sorcerer Lord that first smacks you with his own Crozius and then turn you into a pathetic Chaos Spawn with the Gift of Chaos :tu:

Awsome stuff, can't wait for more :ph34r:

Yeah I dunno, Kinda looks wierd at first...:lol: Leave it to me eh? I think everything you've posted I've said something like this :)

Overall I think you'll do a good job painting this up therefore making it very effective. :)

Artimis

MAN! AV everytime! hehehe Actually I agree with you this time he does look a bit funky.

If I get around to painting him, he should look better.

I did however think of 2 ways to actually take him in a game.

The logical way

Add the cost of a Librarian and a chaplain together then subtract 60 points(the cost of a basic HQ unit before add ons)

The way to cause the least arguments

Buy a librarian, add a command squad add a chaplain(with no wargear). Mount on a 40 mm base (to represent more than 1 or a large model).

If you go with the secound way I dont think you can give him a jump pack. I already remodeled mine to just a regular eagle head backpack.

Chuck norris could take him any day :) :) ....um yeah i'm cool!

but yeah I like the idea but i think it'd look cooler imho for him to just have a crozius no staff and lightning coming out of his hand

also u could paint it quartered black and blue with ur chapters shoulder pad

~EzEkiEl

Chuck norris could take him any day :) :) ....um yeah i'm cool!

but yeah I like the idea but i think it'd look cooler imho for him to just have a crozius no staff and lightning coming out of his hand

also u could paint it quartered black and blue with ur chapters shoulder pad

~EzEkiEl

Thats a good Idea EzE, just wouldnt work. In a WYSWYG army(like mine) He is armed with a Crozius and a Force weapon. You need to represent both. :)

I do like the Idea of quarted black and blue though.

I swear I smell the birth of a new Marine Chapter here :)

Nice work there Nicorez :lol:

Nice to see that the PC&A is at its all time high for 'encouragement' as there seems to be a literal horde of ideas moving back n forth. Glad to see everyone making up for the lost time that the B&C was done :)

I really dig this! The staff is neat, and the lightning effect is going to work. I also think it's cool that he's a Chappy-Libby, and would love to see some fluff for him and his chapter. I mean, if Iron Hands can (sorta) combine Chappies and Techmarines as Iron-Fathers, why not a C-L?

Game-wise, I'd keep it simple--field him as an Epistolary with a Jump Pack, Iron Halo, an appropriate psychic power (Fear, Might, or the infinite-range one), and either a PW or CCW depending on how fluffy you want to be about that Crozius. He wouldn't have the Chaplain's crazy reroll ability, but you could make up for that with Veil of Time. Or just explain it away by saying he can't afford to flip out 'cause he's channeling warp energy... :)

Ahh only thing painted in my photobucket is my Wordbearers. They were painted in about 3 days, I was in a time crunch to be ready for GT Baltimore back in 03.

I am no master class painter(i could be, but I dont have that kind of paitence), but here is a link to my Wordbearer HQ

Lord Deacon Ignatus and his retinue.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/Nic...dbearers030.jpg

A super Dark Apostle Sorcerer Lord that first smacks you with his own Crozius and then turn you into a pathetic Chaos Spawn with the Gift of Chaos :lol:

Awsome stuff, can't wait for more :lol:

But you cast Gift of Chaos in the Shooting phase. So He would be smacking his own Spawn!

make him a dark angel

pay for a librarian - you have to give him stubborn so thats the chaplains fearless and just pay for a power weapon which happens to look like a crozius - that'd be a fair way to use him. you dont get all the chaplain stuff but you get a usable model with no arguments over rules ;)

Archived