Aeternus Custodis -> Sons of Medusa BloG

by demand: ;)

"tutorial" stained glass

1-> make a nice picture with colors you like (and fit with each other) on normal white paper

2-> photocopy it on a transparant sheet (you can use overhead projector sheets or something slightly thicker))

3-> cut it out and glue it on place.

finished!

(silly simple) :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my last marines .... finished ....

5 years of only painting marines and now (almost a life) ..... emptyness ... or celebration ... WOHOOO!

and 2 months left for the GT .... so time enough for a nice display .. something which marines deserve -_-

the last painted marines from my hands ... hope you like them

wait a minute! where is mister assaulty no5? .... hmmmm a bit shy for the camera i think (read: forgot to take a picture)

Wow those assault marines are fanastic! Great work. Will you be making any more marines in the future, wasnt sure as you said "last painted marines from your hands". Shame if you gave up completely with your skill.

i love them and the whole army but whenever i look at them i just think sisters of battle!

i dont have a clue why! whether its the gold armour with the red cloaks or the way the jet packs make me think or seraphim i dunno

great work though keep it up

• 4 weeks later...

been on holiday in crete, where the suns always seems to shine ^_^

and the only thing i can prduce is this little sneek peek of the diorama ...... presenting your stuff on the gt is important :tu:

the diorama will be around 500x800 mm and split level .... that's the plan .....

.....not much but i need to post to keep me going :(

hi guys.

the old style jumppacks are from games workshop ....

i ordered them when i started this project (5 years ago). Unfortunately you can not order them at this moment :lol:

and yes dyp100 that piece of web is very outdated :) ... must do something about that very soon .....

how things go with the display base:

colums finished and painted + stairs finished

finished display base coming soon?????? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let you know if those are the last marines you are going to paint then I might have to steal them... and in a year or so sell them for like $200 each.

Your work is fantastic, the gold, red and every other color you attempt you perfect. I am exceedingly jealous.

Keep up the good work on the display board..

Archived