+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

+++ETL III – HORUS HERESY STRATEGIUM+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Header_05.jpg

The Galaxy is in flames!!!

The Emperor and Horus call! The Legions are divided and choose sides! In this turmoil Space Marines fight against each other in a desperate battle of power and honour. Will those who shaped the fortunes of the Galaxy also take their rightful title? Will they become:

PRIMUS INTER PARES!

++++++++++++++++++++++

Welcome to ETL III and the Horus Heresy Strategium! Here is the home for those who want to participate in the ETL putting their weight behind the Horus Heresy setting through the Forge World books! All army list entries from the three books: Betrayal, Massacre and Extermination can become part of your vows for the ETL be that a Space Marine entry or Mechanicum. You may use any units from the lists – you do not have to stay true to a single Legion – just have fun and build the armies of your favorite setting!

The rules of ETL III can be found below:

E TENEBRAE LUX III RULES

So what purpose does the Strategium serve? Well, its official function includes the following:

• Post vows & declare completions. This is very important as placing the vows elsewhere will create unnecessary confusion and lead to mistakes. Also if you do not report the completion here, your status will not be updated.
  • Participation tables. Here I will be updating the rosters of participation so make sure you see your name is listed and that your status is correct - and if not, notify me. Furthermore, given the diversity of the Angels of Death faction, I will group all participants according to the forum of origination.
  • Post your pictures. Remember, we need at least two – one “before” and one “after” but feel free to post as many WIP pictures as you like!
  • Weekly updates. This is where I’ll be posting every week an update of the event in general so the frater can keep track of what is going on in the wider picture.
  • You are also welcome to use this thread to encourage each other, devise strategies, discuss the developments of the ETL and of course ask questions. For the latter you can also PM me.

ALL WHO MAKE A VOW AND ARE LISTED BELOW HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO WEAR THE OATH OF MOMENT:

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Banner_V2_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg

So with no further ado, let’s begin!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Header_05.jpg

HORUS HERESY - LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

The list is alphabetical.

1000Heathens | Vow 1 [1,345]

AngelsAbsolute | Vow 1 [1,360]

Archangel | Vow 1 [800]

Armond | Vow 1 (771) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (630) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (1,049) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (265) COMPLETE | Vow 5 (230) COMPLETE

Balthamal | Vow 1 (1,940) COMPLETE

Barabas Sogalon | Vow 1 (640) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (122) COMPLETE

Bass Wave | Vow 1 (185) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (175) COMPLETE

Battle8rother | Vow 1 (635) COMPLETE

Blissful Brushes | Vow 1 [385]

Blood Angels Marine | Vow 1 [tbc]

Bowlzee | Vow 1 [1,210]

Brother Captain Lucian | Vow 1 (255)  COMPLETE | Vow 2 (155) COMPLETE

Brother Molokai | Vow 1 (1,110)

Brother Sanvael | Vow 1 (1,870) COMPLETE

Chaplain Mortis | Vow 1 (305) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (380) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (260) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (185) COMPLETE

Cheddybob | Vow 1 [485]

CPT Weiss | Vow 1 [240]

Demon2027 | Vow 1 [417]

Depthcharge12 | Vow 1 [1,605]

Drippy | Vow 1 [1,257]

Durfast Spiritwolf | Vow 1 (2,157) COMPLETE

furioso-prime | Vow 1 [240]

gstoe | Vow 1 (595) COMPLETE

helterskelter | Vow 1 (485) COMPLETE

hisdudeness | Vow 1 (1,200) COMPLETE

Indrick | Vow 1 [672]

Jaspcat | Vow 1 [2,340]

Jedideinos | Vow 1 [570]

keith | Vow 1 (110)

kizzdougs | Vow 1 (55) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (150) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (285) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (255) COMPLETE

longfang66 | Vow 1 (295) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (505) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (410) COMPLETE

lokkorex | Vow 1 (205) COMPLETE

Lord Tharand | Vow 1 [380]

marshal seanisi | Vow 1 [tbc]

Max Power | Vow 1 [1,805]

MordentHex | Vow 1 [2,875]

Mordian7th | Vow 1 (660) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (700) COMPLETE

Nehekhare | Vow 1 [3,505] COMPLETE | Vow 2 [1,000] COMPLETE | Vow 3 (495) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (1,125) COMPLETE | Vow 5 (1,875) COMPLETE

ninjasuperspy | Vow 1 (505)

Owlandmoonguy | Vow 1 [1,100]

Palak | Vow 1 [830]

Passeltov | Vow 1 [1,470] COMPLETE | Vow 2 (430) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (910) COMPLETE | Vow 4 (420) COMPLETE | Vow 5 (425) COMPLETE

poom | Vow 1 [980]

Pyromancer | Vow 1 (701) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (340)

Ramell | Vow 1 [165]

Relict | Vow 1 (826) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (330) COMPLETE

Reyner | Vow 1 (535) COMPLETE

Rumor Control | Vow 1 (202) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (420) COMPLETE

Russ Brother | Vow 1 (445) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (537) COMPLETE

Severoth | Vow 1 [1,030]

Spinitron | Vow 1 (1,140) COMPLETE

SW1 | Vow 1 (1,125) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (545) COMPLETE

TearsOfTheRaven | Vow 1 (260) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (200) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (305) COMPLETE

Telhdrat | Vow 1 (3,343) COMPLETE

The Call of the Hunt | Vow 1 (305) COMPLETE

The Or | Vow 1 (185) COMPLETE

TheWarmaster | Vow 1 [365]

Unvela | Vow 1 [2,545]

Vazzy | Vow 1 (1,200) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (1,390) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (370) COMPLETE

Wolf_Pack | Vow 1 (485) COMPLETE | Vow 2 (1,253) COMPLETE | Vow 3 (750) COMPLETE

Zoatibix | Vow 1 (125)

OATHS OF MOMENT

Chaplain Mortis: If I fail to complete any of my vows..I Chaplain Mortis will model and paint the scene pictured below:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chaplainmortis/1517691_692601300780868_494578494_n.jpeg

Passeltov: Here I swear for the Honour of the XIV Legion, the Warmaster and the Primarch, that I will at least double my pledged points and will complete my vows before the end of the ETL III. (For a total of at least 3000points). Should I fail my Honour and my brothers and sisters of the Horus Heresy forum, I will pay for my hubris the most fitting punishment imaginable by painting a Squad of the Emperor´s Children Legion

Daemon2027: I swear, on my honour as a Son of Angron, that I shall complete at least 1,000 points before the ETL has finished. If I fail in my duty I will paint one Vlka Fenryka standing over the dead body of a World Eater, a final reminder of the Night of the Wolf.

Jaspcat: If I fail to complete 2 vows and not break 3500 points I vow in this oath of moment to paint 1000 points of Ultramarines

Oaths of Moment are unofficial - there will be no penalty if you fail to fulfil them.

i, helterskelter, of the horus heresy subforum, vow:-

1 moritat w/jump pack, twin plasma, and melta bombs 140pts,

1 Sicaran battle tank w/lascannon sposons 175pts

1 predator battle tank w/magna melta, and lascannon sponsons 170pts

total 485pts

to the ETL III. Should i fail may my penance be whatever my fraters see fit and my body incarcerated into a dreadnaught sarcophagus for all eternity

I Reyner of the Horus Heresy forum vow:

• Moritat - Jump pack, dual plasma pistols 135 points
  • Destroyers - 5 marines, jump packs, rad missile launcher 250 points
  • Tactical Squad - 10 marines 150 points

Total value: 535 points.

I, Passeltov of the Horus Heresy Forum vow to complete:

20 tactical Marines (Legion vexilla, power fist) 275 points

1 Moritat (Jump pack, double Plasma pistols) 135 points

1 spartan assault tank 295 points

3 phobos Land raider (havoc launcher) 765 points

Total 1470 points

Should i fail, I will wear the badge of shame, as long as my legion Brothers see fit.

Edit added pictures and points

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x400q90/843/we13.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x400q90/845/9tt03.jpg

Question, would the following be considered as painted, eve though they are just in the early stages (for me)?  They have the basecoat blue, the test of lightning, and a base red on the eyes.  Weapons not painted, backpack not done, tubes not done, etc...  Just please let me know so I can make an accurate vow!

10007465_10154022784985249_452830872463410153690_10154026025375249_1733940413491

I Spinitron of the Hersey forum vow to paint he following:

8 man tactical support squad

Ferrus manus

Contemptor dreadnought

Laser destroyer rapier

Master of signals

If I fail in this vow may I wear the mark of penance as my brothers see fit.

P.S. Is it ok if the arms of the Contemptor are already painted, as are the plasma guns for the support squad? If not I will endeavour to source alternative options for them.

I Chaplain Mortis answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 master of signals with power weapon and artifecer armour and 5 cataphractii terminators 1 with powerfist and plasma blaster from horus heresy of total value of 305 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to XII legoin astartes..and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

Should give me time to add more vows

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chaplainmortis/20140429_171035.jpg

Good luck to everyone and looking forward to seeing all your models!

I Mashal Seanisi of the Horus Heresy Sub Forum Vow to Paint:

: 1- 10 Man Legion Breacher Siege Squad

: 1- 5 Man Legion Terminator Squad

: 1  Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought

(I would like to add a 10 Man Legion Assault squad in here, as they are already assembled and primed. But time might not be on my side.  Do I get extra credit if I complete more than my vow?  )

Guys, you might want to add some points totals and a breakdown of what your guys are upgraded with + the points cost of those upgrades to your posts. I know some of you are adding them later, but I thought I'd mention it, especially for the guys new to ETL as otherwise the vows won't count. Good luck :).

I, Demon2027, in the name of the Horus Heresy forum, thus vow to paint:

Legion Champ

Caedre Weapon, Artificer armour, Melta bomb, bolter

Rampager Squad

Jump packs, 5 x caedre weapons.

That comes to 417 points

This will be done for the glory of XIIth legion, and should I fail I will bear the mark of shame for one year.

For those without the books PM me what you're pledging and I'll try sorting out the missing points values. I've got access to the first 2 books and expecting a few sleepless nights with the new addition. ;)

Hmmm ... Think I could do with doing a pledge shortly as well.

I Jaspcat son of Sanguinius and devotee to the Heresy Forum vow to complete;

Legion Praetor

Alexandarr

225pts

-archeotech pistol paragon blade iron halo melta bomb digital lasers master crafted volkite charger

Captain Amit

135pts

Artificer armour modified bolter charnable broadsword refractor field

(Saul Tarvitz profile)

Legion centurion MoS

150pts

-power weapon artificer armour melta bombs refractor field plasma pistol

Legion Centurion chaplain

125pts

Plasma pistol artificer armour refractor field melta bomb

Legion centurion Siege Breaker

165pts

Combi bolter thunder hammer nuncio vox boarding shield artificer armour melta bomb plasma pistol

Legion Tactical Squad

190pts

- Power weapon nuncio vox vexillia

Legion Tactical Squad

190pts

- power weapon nuncio vox vexillia artificer armour

Legion Tactical Squad

190pts

- power weapon nuncio vox vexillia artificer armour

Legion heavy support squad

280pts

Missile launchers artificer armour augury scanner melta bomb power weapon flak missiles hardened armour plasma pistol

Legion Fellblade

525pts

Legion Rhino

55pts

- extra armour hunter killer missile

Legion Rhino

55pts

- extra armour hunter killer missile

Legion Rhino

55pts

- extra armour Hunter killer missiles

If I fail in this oath I vow to make my oath of failure

Ultramarine centurions.

I Rumour Control of the Horus Heresy sub forum vow to paint:

1 Iron Father Praetor  202pts

legion praetor, cataphractii terminator armour, volkite charger, iron father upgrade

By/before the 1st August 2014.

Before:

http://i57.tinypic.com/14xdzlw.jpg

I was going to say PM me if you need points costs, I have access to all three books (only own one though sad.png), but SW1 got there before me. Still, if he's unavailable and anyone needs points I'm glad to help.

I might have to tap you for points values from book 3. ;)

I Spinitron of the Hersey forum vow to paint he following:

8 man tactical support squad

Ferrus manus

Contemptor dreadnought

Laser destroyer rapier

Master of signals

If I fail in this vow may I wear the mark of penance as my brothers see fit.

P.S. Is it ok if the arms of the Contemptor are already painted, as are the plasma guns for the support squad? If not I will endeavour to source alternative options for them.

Hmm... Not so fussed about the plasma guns but the arms of the Contemptor is a big chunk... Show me a pic to get an idea. I'm inclined to accept the Contemptor with a 20% penalty if you agree. But let's see the pics.

can i pledge a ten-man Indomitus Terminator Assault Squad with Storm Shields and Thunder Hammers, and have them count as Cataphractii Terminators with Thunder Hammers?

also are 40k ironclad dreadnoughts ok for the horus heresy?

If I fail in this oath I vow to make my oath of failure

Ultramarine centurions.  

I will hold you to that! plus you should also have to send them to heathens!

are you sending that Primus Medicae? that will probably be my initial vow if so.

I, Indrick, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following units from Horus Heresy - Book 1:

Legion Praetor:

Cataphractii Terminator Armour, Volkite charger, lightning claw, digital lasers. 167 points

Contemptor Dreadnought:

Twin-linked lascannon, Dreadnought close combat weapon with inbuilt heavy flamer. 210 points

Legion Tactical Squad (10):

Bolters, nuncio-vox, Legion Vexilla. 170 points

Legion Tactical Support Squad (5):

Volkite Calivers. 125 points

Which comes to a total value of 672 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the XIIIth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

WE MARCH FOR MACRAGGE!

Edit:

Here is the first photo of my Legion Praetor. It's the only thing I can work on at the moment as I am waiting on some stuff from Forgeworld. Apologies for the poor picture quality, my digital camera is clapped out so I had to use my phone.

Legion Praetor in Cataphractii Terminator Armour

I, Lord Tharand,  answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following units from the Horus Heresy Books 1-3 of total value 380 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to XXth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

Legion Praetor - 180

Volkite Charger

Archaeotech Pistol

Paragon Blade

Iron Halo

Legion Tactical Squad 200

(10) Legionaires

Nuncio Vox

Legion Vexilla

Archived