+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

@Capt Semper...updated vow with total points costs now..thanks..

@OMG...if that knight you have is a legal entry in the heresy rules then bring that baby to the party!

@Jaspcat...restock on red bull mate and keep going.

And so impressed by the level of competitors this year for the heresy forum..and the quality of entrants! Cant wait to see all the painted goodies!

Half way through this guy already...need to find his axe though lol

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chaplainmortis/20140501_191540.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chaplainmortis/20140501_191651.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chaplainmortis/20140501_191611.jpg

Here's some before photos, you will notice that some marines had 1 or 2 basecoats down (I started them a week before ETL 3 was announced) but are definitely no more done than 25% or I wouldn't be entering them like 6 of my other models mostly done. Also 4 in the case were flesh tearers (Jasp ol boy, you will smile) but they are being paint stripped and repurposed to the 1st legion.

I'm so hardcore, I paint my models, then take off the paint, only so it can paint them again B)

http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac316/treacyjohn2/200c76a89a247f39026e7041e46628fb_zps02227101.jpg

http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac316/treacyjohn2/fbd77fcb7964e0386c59b804267b506e_zpsffe86b07.jpg

http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac316/treacyjohn2/47b6edeba42765f39ec2ce33365decd4_zpsff6e63e7.jpg

http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac316/treacyjohn2/bd1308c2017f218d0d4f5465bd314023_zpsb1221be5.jpg

Time to show you Aussies who can paint :P

Brothers come out of the wood works we have a birthright to claim!

I have all ready done half my vow expect another update soon, so brothers fraters and administratum vow big and paint quality pieces ;)

I, Armond, proud member of the Horus Hersy forum vow to complete the following units of total value 771 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Eighth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Praetor @185pts
-Archaeotech Pistol
-Master-Crafted Nostraman Chainglaive
-Melta Bomb
-Iron Halo
-Trophies of Judgement

Apothercary Detachment @120pts
-both with Artificer Armor

-both with Augury Scanner

Tactical Squad @221pts
-15 members
-Legion Vexilla
-Sgt w/Artificer Armor and Nostraman Chainglaive

*this unit has a partially painted Sgt and Vexilla, so I accept the 10% point decrease given to me by the Captain(I already worked it into the points total of the unit)

Tactical Squad @245pts
-15 members
-Legion Vexilla
-Sgt w/Artificer Armor and Nostraman Chainglaive

Total 771 pts

Ave Dominus Nox!  In midnght clad we stand!  

10294261_10154112188095249_9148310102703

I know red is consuming me :D

I may be getting some termies and a spartan very soon or 2 storm eagles, just got to beg the misses to feed my addiction....

"Eye twitch"

I'm fine I swear

I, Mordian7th, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following units from the Horus Heresy Books 1-3 of total value 660 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Fifteenth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

The Thousand Sons

Tactical Squad Hesyr (20) - 295 points
-Bolters, nuncio-vox, legion vexila
-Artificer armour and power fist (Sergeant Hesyr)

Legion Assault Squad Mekata (10) - 365 points
-Jump Packs, bolt pistols and combat blade, 2x plasma pistols, melta bombs
-Artificer armour and power weapon (Sergeant Mekata)

These will all be starting with unassembled minis, pics to come shortly once I get things laid out. Sure the book is now a long ways out, but every heresy army needs a couple basic troops choices! smile.png

EDIT: Crud, misunderstood the entry deadline. Nevertheless, I'm planning on getting these done and will post some WIPs anyway for the fun of it! Looking forward to seeing the entries - good luck, everyone!

All is dust...

Glad to see we've got off to a good start! And as promised I will be joining in as well.

I Telhdrat answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the units listed below form the Horus Heresy Books 1-3 of total value 3343 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Legiones Astartes and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Iron Warriors Whirlwind Scorpius 115pts

Iron Warriors Fellglaive 625pts

Iron Warriors Rapier Battery 75pts

-1x Graviton Cannon

Iron Warriors 10 Man Tactical Squad with Legion Vexila & Sergeant with heavychainsword & meltabombs 170pts

Iron Hands Praetor/ Gabriel Santar 170pts

-Cataprachtii armour, pair of lightning claws, cyber familiar

Iron Hands Five Man Legion Terminator Command Squad 283pts

-1x Thunder Hammer, 1xPowerfist, 1x Lightning claw,4x Volkite Chargers, 1x Plasma Blaster

Iron Hands 10 Man Medusan Immortal Squad 290pts

-2x Meltagun, Sergeant with Powersword

Iron Hands Predator Tank 120pts

-Dozer Blade, Flamestorm Cannon, Heavy Flamer Sponsons

Primarch Fulgrim of the Emperor's Children Legion 380pts

Emperor's Children five man Phoenix Terminator Squad 265pts

Emperor's Children Contemptor Dreadnought 200pts

-Kheres Assault Cannon & CCW with Heavyflamer

Emperor's Children Land Raider Phobos 250pts

Khârn the Bloody of the World Eaters 190pts

-Gorechild

Salamanders 10 Man Legion Tactical Squad 185

-Legion Vexilla, Sergeant with Artificier armour, Power Maul & Meltabombs

Salamanders 10 Man Pyroclast Squad 275pts

-Meltabombs, Sergeant with Powerfist

I will likely be joining this, just at a later date. I need to figure a few things out first, and figure out which force to pledge to.

Hmm...Anvil Industries Spec Ops models...Hmm...Info from Book 3 about a certain Legion...Hmm...

I will likely be joining this, just at a later date. I need to figure a few things out first, and figure out which force to pledge to.

Hmm...Anvil Industries Spec Ops models...Hmm...Info from Book 3 about a certain Legion...Hmm...

Iron Warrior trench raiders?  :P

@OMG...if that knight you have is a legal entry in the heresy rules then bring that baby to the party!

After reading the rules IK's are legal for all forums but also by those same rules initial vows cannot be altered after their initial submission.  So... maybe I'll have to time the completion of my IK accordingly.

And still considering the Spartan...

Cheers, -OMG

Well guys good news bitz order arrived, bad news is when cutting shot with the oxy torch today my gloves melted a little and my left thumb and index finger are a bit raw :/

Doesn't mean I can't work just means I can't do a lot of fine details

I Bowlzee answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

Praetor (160)

- Volkite Serpenta, Paragon Blade, Iron Halo

Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought (180)

- 2x Kheres Assault Cannons 

Contemptor Dreadnought (175)

- Multi-Melta, CCW with Bolter

10 Legion Veteran Tactical Squad (260)

- 2 x Heavy Bolters with Suspensor Web, Sergeant with Artificer Armour and Power Weapon

10 Legion Veteran Tactical Squad (260)

- 2 x Heavy Bolters with Suspensor Web, Sergeant with Artificer Armour and Power Weapon

3 Legion Jetbike Sky Hunter Squadron (175)

- Sergeant with Power Fist, Vulkite Culvarin

Total: 1210 pts

from the Horus Heresy with a total value of 1210 pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the glorious IIIrd legion, the Emperor's Children, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Fantastic going guys - the HH forum is certainly among the favorites to win so far! 

Now I need the following to come up with the total points of their vows or confirm my estimate: 

Barabas Sogalon

hisdudeness

marshal seanisi

Reyner

severoth

Thanks guys - and keep new recruits coming in! We are still in the recruitment phase - big vows can come later!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Mordian7th, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following units from the Horus Heresy Books 1-3 of total value 660 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Fifteenth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

The Thousand Sons

Tactical Squad Hesyr (20) - 295 points

-Bolters, nuncio-vox, legion vexila

-Artificer armour and power fist (Sergeant Hesyr)

Legion Assault Squad Mekata (10) - 365 points

-Jump Packs, bolt pistols and combat blade, 2x plasma pistols, melta bombs

-Artificer armour and power weapon (Sergeant Mekata)

These will all be starting with unassembled minis, pics to come shortly once I get things laid out. Sure the book is now a long ways out, but every heresy army needs a couple basic troops choices! :)

EDIT: Crud, misunderstood the entry deadline. Nevertheless, I'm planning on getting these done and will post some WIPs anyway for the fun of it! Looking forward to seeing the entries - good luck, everyone!

All is dust...

Nice to see you over here as well, looking forward to seeing your TS progress here and on heresy30k!

Archived