Exorcists and Red Hunters Fandex Supplements 9e (Downloads)

MECHFACE

what will you do in a week or so when they get official rules

Well, the files he developed include both the Exorcists and the Red Hunters, so half of his work isn't going to be mooted. As for the work he did on the Exorcists, he's going to do the same thing that I'm going to do with the rules that I developed - compare the official ones to the ones he made and hope that the official ones satisfy what he was trying to accomplish.

• 2 weeks later...

Before the official Index Exorcists drops in White Dwarf I wanted to get out my own updated version 2 of my Index Astartes: Supplementum Exorcists.

Click here to download this file

I'd like to say a big thanks to the many helpful feedback and comments on the version 1 files I posted earlier this month. I'd particularly like to thank al those who've shown their great support, especially those who play-tested the rules and of course to Brother Tyler, the true Chapter Master of the Exorcists. I guess we wait with baited breath for the upcoming White Dwarf Index: Exorcists release to see what Games-Workshop come up with as being official content for this awesome chapter.