The Void Slayers - Warriors Eternal Reborn & Renamed

Do LTs get silver trim in addition to silver hands? Do CAPTs get silver helmets in addition to the silver trim they had as LTs?

Yes, that's the idea. The Higher the rank, the more metal. Actually, I think once they reach the Consensus, they cover their entire armor in Silver?

Excellent idea.

Maybe they display the Chapter symbol on both shoulder pads, but use the Diamond on one or both symbols to denote Company.

Will they NOT use the right pauldron to declare their function in the Chapter, i.e., a skull for HQ units, four outward-pointing arrows for Assault, one upward-pointing arrow for line infantry, etc.? If so, will this be done for security and counterintelligence purposes?

With the skull as immediate reference for the diamond symbol, distinguishing between different companies with similar symbols would be easier.

gallery_22046_5057_7520.png

Excellent idea.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Thanks, Bjorn!

Will they NOT use the right pauldron to declare their function in the Chapter, i.e., a skull for HQ units, four outward-pointing arrows for Assault, one upward-pointing arrow for line infantry, etc.? If so, will this be done for security and counterintelligence purposes?

Squad markings are still on the kneepads. However, I think the Slayers would have no problem mixing it up a bit from time to time to confuse the enemy.

I'm working on a Insignium page, similar to what I did to my Heralds, just working out the layout and what to include. For now, I've somewhat finalized the Company symbols.

gallery_22046_5057_249991.png

Edited by Codex Grey