Hidden Prices Increases ?

I happened to check some Space Marines boxes on GW website, and i noticed an increase in their prices.....one that come on top of previously announced that was made on march 7th.

Some kits prices seems to have increased by 5-10% just today. Yesterday i was checking in order to add the "venerable classic" bike squad, it were 31 euros, and today it is 34. And it look to be the same for pretty much all kits, classic or primaris. just to picture, but the price of the Venerable Dreadnought as go up from 40-42.5 to 47.5, and the classic Tactical Squad from 35-38 to 42.5 today.

I don't know where this is going, with all the tensions on energy prices, but it don't looks good for hobby.

I come to regret not having bought more last year, i was unwilling to add to my "pile of plastic", but i'm not longer sure it was the wisest choice.

Edited by Frater Antodeniel

Aside from the fact the last EUR price list was published on Monday and already had the higher prices you're quoting on it then, Wayback Machine has the price of the bike squad already at €32.50 in July of 2020, so it seems unlikely it was €31 just yesterday and the prices have sprung up overnight.

Unlikely, but yesterday, when i ordered a Ravenwing Command Squad at my local retailler, i checked both the RCS and the classic Bike squad. The RCS was 42.5 and today it is 45, same goes for the Bike Squad that was at 31 an today is at 34. And i won't even speak of the lone Razorback that i came to buy on impulse last week as i was looking for bikes, i got it for 33, and today it is at 40.

Edited by Frater Antodeniel