Jump to content
  • entries
    3
  • comments
    2
  • views
    236

About this blog

A blog devoted to my scratch-build and conversion projects

Entries in this blog

Redemptor Dreadnought - Painting Progress Report #2

Photo update 2/2 - I managed to paint the model. The next entry will show a the model, together with a finished base, in better quality photos. However, I know that I need to take break from this draining project and focus on other things for the time being.   Weapons:           And my finished Redemptor Dreadnought Conversion              

Brother Christopher

Brother Christopher in Conversions

Redemptor Dreadnought Conversion

Greetings Brothers,   Some of you might be familiar with this project since I've been posting progress reports in the WIP subforum. You can see more work-in-progress photos in my thread. However, since I managed to finally complete the model, I thought that it's a great pretext for trying the blog function out.   The project nearly turned out to be overwhelming. It took me way more time and required more skills than I anticipated, especially when it comes to handling Milliput

Brother Christopher

Brother Christopher in Conversions

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.