Warhammer World Open Day 2023
Event created by Brother Tyler
Part of the Warhammer World Weekend Events collection
Join us at Warhammer World for our weekend-long Open Day! Enjoy a range of Warhammer-themed events, access to the Exhibition, and more.
Refunds up to 7 days before event
About this event
1 day 9 hours
Warhammer World throws open its gates for its annual Open Day. You'll find a host of Warhammer events focusing on many different aspects of the Warhammer hobby, and you'll be able to shop for anything you need from the Warhammer World and Forge World stores, stroll around the exhibition, and meet up with your friends in Bugman's Bar for a drink or a bite to eat.
Collect an activity card in the atrium on your arrival and join in with all the great activities on offer to get your card stamped and earn your rewards!
This year we have 1,400 tickets split equally across four slots over two days.
Saturday 4th March: 10am - 2.30pm and 3pm - 7.30pm
Sunday 5th March: 10am - 2.30pm and 3pm - 7.30pm
- Children under 10 are allowed in for free as long as they are accompanying a full paying adult.
- If you require a carer ticket please email us at email@example.com
The Warhammer World Hobby Challenge
We also have 60 tickets available for the Hobby Challenge which is making a return to Warhammer World. These will allow you to stay at Warhammer World all day to participate in the Hobby Challenge and experience the Open Day activities.
The Hobby Challenge allows you to immerse yourself in the Warhammer hobby by diving into our huge bits pile and using all of our paints to create a one-of-a-kind Warhammer World project.
As an event Hobby Challenge ticket holder, you'll receive a free model and have access to various activity stations all day. Here you'll have the opportunity to create something awesome using Citadel Colour paints, an extensive bits and parts stash – and an abundance of creativity!
All participants will have the opportunity to use their free miniature as the canvas with which to create their perfect work of art. At the end of each day, we'll award a prize to our favourite finished version of the provided model – so have fun!
You can also bring your own models and make great use of our full line of Citadel paints that will be available to you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see terms and conditions below:
This ticket is issued by Games Workshop Limited (GW) for Warhammer World Open Day event, March 2023 (Event) at the Warhammer World Venue, Lenton (Venue), and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No children under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the Venue unless accompanied and supervised by an adult aged 18 years or over. GW takes no responsibility for children under the age of 18, responsibility shall remain with the parent or guardian of the relevant child at all times.
- No smoking is permitted at the Venue other than in areas designated for smoking.
- No food or drink is to be brought into the Venue. The Venue will make available food and drink for purchase.
- The unauthorised professional use of photographic equipment is prohibited at the Venue.
- Event details, timings and car park arrangements are subject to change and should be checked prior to travelling.
- GW and the Venue both reserve the right to conduct security searches to all persons attending the Event and their possessions.
- GW and the Venue both reserve the right to, at their sole discretion, refuse access to, or remove from the Venue, without a refund any person who
- unreasonably refuses to be searched;
- is considered harmful, undesirable or offensive; or
- is deemed necessary to remove in the interests of security.
- The Venue is accessible to wheelchair users via the North entrance.
- Animals are not permitted at the Venue with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Official merchandise is only available inside the Venue.
- All attendees must be in possession of a valid ticket at all times. Obscured or altered tickets will become void and the holder may be refused admission.
- Neither GW nor the Venue accepts responsibility for personal property brought into the Venue.
- Entry to the Event is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, GW and the Venue exclude all liability for loss, damage or injury suffered by an attendee howsoever caused.
- Attendees shall be responsible for and indemnify GW fully for any loss or damage to GW’s property, the Venue or the furnishings or equipment at the Venue caused by the act or default of an attendee.
- GW may cancel or vary the Event (in whole or in part) due to events or circumstances beyond GW’s control. Where we cancel the Event in its entirety, you will be offered a refund. However, in all other circumstances (including where we make changes to the Event), you will not be offered a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Purchased tickets cannot be transferred or resold without the express permission of GW.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in the case of a cancelled Event. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you are no longer able to attend the Event and wish to discuss this with us, please contact the events team at email@example.com.
- Any complaints regarding the Event should be made to GW promptly before or during the Event. Please raise any issues with the tournament organisers and stewards available at the Event, or otherwise by contacting the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- The wearing of costumes at the Event is permitted only on the following basis:
- Costumes must not be comprised, in whole or in part, of any real (or realistic) equipment of any military unit in existence after 1900. This especially applies to camouflage clothing, helmets etc.
- Costumes must not utilise, in whole or in part, any real, scaled or replica weapons.
- Costumes that indicate allegiance or affiliation with any real political or military movement are strictly forbidden.
- Costumes must be designed with health and safety and public decency in mind.
- Costumes must be inspired by or relate to the worlds and universes created by Games Workshop.
- Attendees may be asked to alter or remove any unacceptable costume and/or accessories.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now