Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Shadows of War
Event created by Brother Tyler
This event has sold out online
Part of the Warhammer World: Weekday Warhammer Events collection
Spend a day playing Kill Team with like-minded hobbyists, and prove your strategic brilliance in this three-game skirmish extravaganza.
Refunds up to 7 days before event
About this event
Spend a day with like-minded hobbyists and prove your strategic skirmish brilliance in this one-day, three-game Kill Team tournament. With awards for painting prowess and sportsmanship, there's more than one way to cover yourself in glory!
System: Kill Team Spec Ops
Registration: 31st March, 2023 at 10:00 AM
Location: Warhammer World, Willow Rd, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2WS
Missions: See Mission Selection and Terrain
No. of Games: Three
Kill Team Selection: Create a dataslate as described on page 96 of the Kill Team Core Book.
Tools of War: Attendees are expected to bring their Kill Team, dice, a tape measure, all relevant rules publications, and a copy of their dataslate.
The Event Pack can be found here: Kill Team: Shadows of War
Download the Weekday Warhammer Overview here: Weekday Warhammer Overview
Information regarding Covid-19 safety precautions at Warhammer World can be found here.
Please see terms and conditions below:
This ticket is issued by Games Workshop Limited (GW) for Shadows of War, March 2023 (Event) at the Warhammer World Venue, Lenton (Venue), and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No children under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the Venue unless accompanied and supervised by an adult aged 18 years or over. GW takes no responsibility for children under the age of 18, responsibility shall remain with the parent or guardian of the relevant child at all times.
- No smoking is permitted at the Venue other than in areas designated for smoking.
- No food or drink is to be brought into the Venue. The Venue will make available food and drink for purchase.
- The unauthorised professional use of photographic equipment is prohibited at the Venue.
- Event details, timings and car park arrangements are subject to change and should be checked prior to travelling.
- GW and the Venue both reserve the right to conduct security searches to all persons attending the Event and their possessions.
- GW and the Venue both reserve the right to, at their sole discretion, refuse access to, or remove from the Venue, without a refund any person who
- unreasonably refuses to be searched;
- is considered harmful, undesirable or offensive; or
- is deemed necessary to remove in the interests of security.
- The Venue is accessible to wheelchair users via the North entrance.
- Animals are not permitted at the Venue with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Official merchandise is only available inside the Venue.
- All attendees must be in possession of a valid ticket at all times. Obscured or altered tickets will become void and the holder may be refused admission.
- Neither GW nor the Venue accepts responsibility for personal property brought into the Venue.
- Entry to the Event is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, GW and the Venue exclude all liability for loss, damage or injury suffered by an attendee howsoever caused.
- Attendees shall be responsible for and indemnify GW fully for any loss or damage to GW’s property, the Venue or the furnishings or equipment at the Venue caused by the act or default of an attendee.
- GW may cancel or vary the Event (in whole or in part) due to events or circumstances beyond GW’s control. Where we cancel the Event in its entirety, you will be offered a refund. However, in all other circumstances (including where we make changes to the Event), you will not be offered a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Purchased tickets cannot be transferred or resold without the express permission of GW.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in the case of a cancelled Event. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you are no longer able to attend the Event and wish to discuss this with us, please contact the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any complaints regarding the Event should be made to GW promptly before or during the Event. Please raise any issues with the tournament organisers and stewards available at the Event, or otherwise by contacting the events team at email@example.com..
- The wearing of costumes at the Event is permitted only on the following basis:
- Costumes must not be comprised, in whole or in part, of any real (or realistic) equipment of any military unit in existence after 1900. This especially applies to camouflage clothing, helmets etc.
- Costumes must not utilise, in whole or in part, any real, scaled or replica weapons.
- Costumes that indicate allegiance or affiliation with any real political or military movement are strictly forbidden.
- Costumes must be designed with health and safety and public decency in mind.
- Costumes must be inspired by or relate to the worlds and universes created by Games Workshop.
- Attendees may be asked to alter or remove any unacceptable costume and/or accessories.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now