matrix venrable dreadnought

isack iraticus

hey guys, i'm starting a new project to build a venrable dread based on the APU's on matrix revolutions, im using a defiler and teh base of the model (although i collect marines) and i have started to build but i was wondering what you guys would think of it <_<

p.s. i dont know how to upload photo's

hey guys again. i have a new dilema. what could i make the actual torso out of?

ive looked at bionicles and beast wars model but cant find and thing that would work.

because i havent got any pics up yet ill tell you the size of the arms. the close combat arm(left arm) is about the same size as

a regular dread(yes i know its big)

have you guys got any idea's and ill have pics up soon

thank you

• 1 year later...

No! Shun Imageshack!!!

Go the way of Photobucket, which is pure and righteous! Imageshack is filled with lies and foul evil!!!

Click here for a link to Photobucket. Accounts are free, and no annoying loading screens. Also, it's more reliable.

Also, can't wait to see pictures!

Yup, defiantly go for photobucket. The loading times are faster, you have image editting software built in, better layouts and also no pop ups or adverts that might get in your way.

Now if you wish to post a picture do this:

[img=http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/Terrible_Trygon/True%20Scale%20Khorne/231416.jpg]

Note the tags%20on%20both%20sides%20of%20the%20url.%20Take%20note%20that%20there%20is%20a%20slash%20in%20the%20one%20at%20the%20end%20of%20the%20url.

Archived