=][= THE CALL OF CHAOS =][=

Not that I stand much chance, but I'll go for it. I got that cool old PM Sergeant lying around, so he'd be a good model to fall back on if I can't find something better.

Don't talk about your entry, your possible entry etc. Just don't. What's so hard to understand about that?

Cheers

i'll do it for the fun (not mutch of a modeler ok at painting)

though i wont have any chaos models till 26 august :P so i will ned to use normal marines as my fall back (with conversions of corse)

Does it have to be a csm from the chaos sprues?

I do a PH army and use forgeworld RedScorp upgrades exclusively

I know you said PH color scemes were ok but what about the upgrade kit?

Guys, try reading the restrctions? If it says "CSM" box csmarines only, then it's CS marines only. If not, then you're free to use any power armor chaos marines. Since you're allowed to use raptors etc, for the contest, you probably are allowed other models than the basic plastic CSM for your entry. /sigh

Cheers

Conversions via greenstuff, wire, plasticard, other bitz (GW!!) are all legal

that was in the rules too.

It just says chaos, not chaos box.

I should of worded my question, is Forgeworld pieces considered GW?

Conversions via greenstuff, wire, plasticard, other bitz (GW!!) are all legal

that was in the rules too.

It just says chaos, not chaos box.

I should of worded my question, is Forgeworld pieces considered GW?

FW bitz are fine -- they are part of GW afterall.

I've got the urge to enter something for this. Not that I've ever finished painting a single model and I now have a five month old baby to look after... think I'm gonna be needing those two months. ;)

OK, I'm prepared to be fish whacked....

What is a trophy base?

I take it as meaning the wooden bases that go under the standard playing base. Is this right thinking? Or does it mean we cannot add to the playing base.

Whack away.

Better days,

What is a trophy base?

I take it as meaning the wooden bases that go under the standard playing base. Is this right thinking? Or does it mean we cannot add to the playing base.

yes you may not add anything under the base to raise it up. your base must be as if the peice would be used in a army on a gaming table nothing something to show off in a display case unless of course your playing army is in a display case

This isn't directly related to the contest, but the new banner is freakin' awesome. Any chance there's a wallpaper version available?

YEEWW! GO CHAOS!!!! DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!

Sounds cool, will be entering for sure, mainly for the fun of it.

Reading through the rules, I assume that I cannot post pics or anything of my entry before the contest starts(and then only in the entry topic)? ~braces for Inevitable fish whacking~

Barret: Yeh the new banner is AWSOM! Is it going to be permanent, or just till the contest is over? Heres hoping for a wallpaper version!!!

And again, GO CHAOS! ^_^

Reaper31

YEEWW! GO CHAOS!!!! DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!

Sounds cool, will be entering for sure, mainly for the fun of it.

Reading through the rules, I assume that I cannot post pics or anything of my entry before the contest starts(and then only in the entry topic)? ~braces for Inevitable fish whacking~

Barret: Yeh the new banner is AWSOM! Is it going to be permanent, or just till the contest is over? Heres hoping for a wallpaper version!!!

And again, GO CHAOS! :Troops:

Reaper31

you subimt your entry photos to the address as stated in the rules once voting and everything is over you may open athread to discuss your entry more but only after the final voting takes place. you dont post them any thread otherwise

I would be surprised if anyone that has a current chaos army did not participate

in this contest.

I shall add my own entry to the cavalcade of blood, pestilence, debauchery and

evolution that will burst forth over the coming months.

This will also mark my first actual contest entry here at the B & C, and I am

truly looking forward to seeing all of the entries.

Good luck to everyone, and remember regardless of the outcome of the voting,

Chaos Wins!!!

Thanks,

Tom

Heresy era color schemes (if you are doing a Legion Marine) are okay!

Understand me right,that are only Pre-Heresy armour Types allowed or both,Heresy and current?

btw.sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:

Both.

:rolleyes: will it be alright i i enter my little buddy anggrath the unbound :teehee:

o yea also forgot it says in the rules you cannot use in models which have been entered into golden demon but what if i enter it into golden demon after ??????

The rules means that if you have used the Mini in a Golden Demon or other contest before/during this contest then you can't enter it for the BnC contest. For one thing you most likely wouldn't have WIP shots of it anyway but also it is generally expected that you make something NEW for this contest, rather than recycling an old mini.

Hmm, a distant, but still motivateing deadline! I love it & of course I'm in.

Are characters legal (I know, i know they count as lords, but better safe than sorry)?

HAIL ABADDON!

Hmm, a distant, but still motivateing deadline! I love it & of course I'm in.

Are characters legal (I know, i know they count as lords, but better safe than sorry)?

HAIL ABADDON!

Well...Abaddon is in TDA so he would be out...Doomrider is on a bike...so he would be out.

But folks like Ahriman or Huron would be okay.

A CHALLENGE TO THE FRATER

The most contest entries ever from the Frater were the 47 recieved for the Legio B&C Contest. Your challenge (should you chose to accept) is to beat that number.

Archived