Dead Space Marines

Brother Morgan

Impressive work, Brother Morgan. Will the dead Marines serve as objective markers? Or will you use them as base decorations, and pose enemies of the Imperium standing triumphantly atop them?

Hi Bjorn Firewalker. I’ve never gamed and like the modelling and converting side of things. Apart from some chaos cultists and a few genestealers I don’t have many of the enemies of the Imperium in my collection. I made them as objective markers more than anything else and as a hobby challenge

Just gone through this whole thread, and I think you've painted more dead models than I've ever managed to paint living ones!

Incredible work though, absolutely love your dedication and execution!

Thanks Pawl. I’ve been collecting Space Marines for 33 years so have painted 1 or 2 over the years!!!

They're great! I still have an RT casualty marine or two, so it's not far-fetched unless they're being vaporised!makes perfect sense for their remains to be strewn across the battlefield, marine bodies are so chunky they could probably serve as terrain in some instances..

What i'd like to see would be fielding them as a full counts-as force! :D

Thanks Pawl. I’ve been collecting Space Marines for 33 years so have painted 1 or 2 over the years!!!

Do you have a group shot of everything, by any chance? =]

At the moment, all of my painted figures are in boxes under my bed, in my cupboards and up the attic - so I haven’t considered taking a group shot. It would involve a lot of sorting and unpacking and although my wife has never said anything, that could change if she saw all of them together!!!

I have tonnes still to build ranging from figures, tanks and even a Warhound - I flit between projects as and when my creative juices are flowing. I’m into Deathwatch at the moment and have almost completed my goal of making one of each of the known Space Marine Chapters and am now into making Deathwatch Terminators with lots of weapon variants.

Till next time

Ha sorry it wasn't until I re-read this that I realised I'd only seen page 1! I almost suggested above you paint them Legion of the damned - derp. Great work on the entire threadsworth!

Hopefully the creative juices keep flowing!

Do you have a group shot of everything, by any chance? =]
At the moment, all of my painted figures are in boxes under my bed, in my cupboards and up the attic - so I haven’t considered taking a group shot. It would involve a lot of sorting and unpacking and although my wife has never said anything, that could change if she saw all of them together!!!

I have tonnes still to build ranging from figures, tanks and even a Warhound - I flit between projects as and when my creative juices are flowing. I’m into Deathwatch at the moment and have almost completed my goal of making one of each of the known Space Marine Chapters and am now into making Deathwatch Terminators with lots of weapon variants.

Till next time

Completely understandable!