Primarch Motivational Posters

Newer stuff has him appearing with a two eyes but one is scarred over. I prefer this rendition to a singular version.

And I prefer the cyclops appearance. Before we had any pictures of him, they made numerous references to him being "cyclopsian" in appearance. With the newest stuff, he's just a dude that got one eye ripped out or scarred over. Phillip Sibbering did a piece of him with the cyclops look before, and I think it looked really nice.

We will have to agree to disagree I neither like the missing eye nor the cyclops look. I think this rendition is much nicer and more "navigator-ish" which i believe fits smoothly into the background of 40K.

My personal favourite would have to be Fulgrim, quite a lovely piece.

I like Ferrus Manus. Its exactly how I pictured him after fighting the Wyrm (in a gorge of lava, looking at his hands and kind of thinking ':cuss').

Hey there, brothers...

Aerion here, acknowledging the fact that these illustrations are indeed mine and they look fantastic in 'poster-glory' form. It's also great to see that people recognise my style right away and they can be able to point it out and myself as the artist in question! A true honour! Thank you to all who've posted praise; it's what keeps me at it (for better or worse!).

Now, I'd love to engage in discussion of some of the things that have arised here in this thread about the images themselves and hoe some Primarchs have been depicted, but Alas! (That's the Shakesperian influence taking over :teehee: ) I'm on a borrowed coputer and far away from my notes and stuff to make sense of it... so, let me just state that while these works are still great in their own right and considering the time that has passed since I rendered; but i truly HATE some of them and probably will revisit the Primarchs in due time and draw them all (which was the original idea after all), and even the shiny Golden Emperor of Mankind.

So, I just wanted to stick my head out and say 'Those are mine!' B)

Until soon!

Aerion the faithful

PS I.. You can check my Photobucket with LOTS of Warhammer 40,000 related illustrations and other Galleries following the links in my signature.

PS II.. I'll be posting in the Hall of Honor soon too, so be on the lookout if you liked these...

Archived