What companies are people running

sasquatch224

G'day, well i myself am going to be basing my Angels off the 5th company. Mind u i would like to know if there is anything eva mentioned about them, like who the commander is or any special people used. I am still in debate on weather to make them the 6th from out of the blood angels books.

Third company, but mainly because my boss convinced me to do a

Tycho-themed death company dreadnought. Coolest idea ever, but

that project is a long way off. Before that, I was going to go with the

fourth company, just to be different - but then I realized I could

differentiate my army with that conversion.

I run the 16th Company of the Great Legion of the Blood Angels, now known as Sanguinius' Children.

They've never been officially Chapterified - they just kind of split off into a seperate Chapter/battle-group in the deep dark times that followed the Horus aftermath.

My thinking is, given the combat losses, some Companies just regrouped, retreated and started to lick their wounds: they kept the banners they'd rescued from the wreckage of the Palace, let the servitors load the wounded and dying into the ships, and just set sail for somewhere quiet to try to rebuild what they could from the geneseed they had.

In time they came back into the fold, adopted the name Sanguinius' Children and got on with the job of beating up the bad guys. By the time the Imperium's beaurocracy caught up with them, they'd been fighting for a couple of centuries, and were just allowed to get on with the job they were doing, subject to all the usual geneseed checks, rigmarole, chanting, candles, sacrifices and general jiggery-pokery.

hmm, and there I was thinking that the 5th were not as popular. I have the entire 5th Co under Captain Adeon.

My version of the 5th have seen service in Armageddon, the Eye of Terror and more recently Medusa V. They are now in a period of refitting and re-armouring ( or repainting...)

Archived