Call of the Imperium MkII

++ Call of the Imperium Mk II ++

Followers of the Immortal Emperor of Man, answer the call from the one that resides on the golden throne!

Formerly ++ Tale of X Gamers ++, Call of the Imperium is a loyalist-based project-thread to help aid and motivate those painting a loyalist army and prepare it for fully painted gaming. However, with the advent of the Call of Chaos project-thread, unlike Tale of X Gamers, Call of the Imperium will be for the Imperial armies that the B&C supports (Space Marines, Grey Knights, Sisters of Battle, Adeptus Mechanicus, Inquisition).

In terms of the "mission statement" for the project:

To assist the Imperial players in the building, converting and painting of their army. By using a public-forum, each player will be able to inspire other players with what they are doing, and at the same time receive some feedback on the progress of their army.

However, being a "special" project-thread, there are requirements that need to be met:

1. Your army must be supported on the B&C (Eg Power Armor and/or Under existing sub-forums on the board)
  2. Minium size allowed will be 400 pts. No maximum limit will be set, however for those who are going for really large sized armies, there is something coming for you soon!
  3. A minimum of one update must be submitted per month

Call of the Imperium, Mk II will be active for ONE year (End Date: 27th of January, 2009). Should you complete your initial army list, you may lodge a new contract (or expand your existing one) assuming there is still sufficient time.

And to join, all you need to do is sign this:

(please copy and paste the code into your own reply box and replace the relevant areas with your own name and details)

[i]
Immortal Emperor of Man-Kind, Hear my Call!

I <Your Name> hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops',  to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) <Amount of points> of <Your Army> <Optional: Unit Breakdown> - within the space of 12 months. 
I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in you has faltered. 

<Your Name>[/i]

Participants

1. Ferrus Manus with 'A LOT OF' pts of DIY Obsidian Knights

Command Sha'son with 1850 pts of Strike

Favoured of the Emperor with 500 pts of Angels of Vengeance

medusa_ritchie with "a lot of" pts of Crimson Fists

Luther - The Fallen with 1500 pts of Obsidian Drakes

Aee272 with 1000 pts of Iron Bears

Wings of Sanguius with 1500 pts of Blood Angels

The Rubberduck with 1500 pts of Ultramarines

Snorkle with 1500 pts of Black Templars

10. Phinjoe with 1000 pts of Black Templars

knotty47 with 800 pts of 'Brothers Envis'

Brother Plasticard with 500 pts of Black Templars

Barret with 'a very large amount of' pts of Skull Bearers

Reyner with 2500 pts of DIY Ghost Dragons

Foppa with 600+ pts of Ultramarines

Flintlocklaser with 1500 pts of Black Templars

Serif with 2500 pts of Prophets of Redemption

No'ki with 1000 pts of Lamenters

Capt Dracion with 500 pts each of Disciples and Lamenters

20. ijiro with 2000 pts of Dark Angels (successor)

Ultramarine with 2500 pts of Blood Angels

Cassarus with 400 pts of Adeptus Mechanicus

Dark Brotherhood with 3000 pts of Badab Era Tiger Claws

Cheesus with 1000 pts of Mantis Warriors

Son of the Emperor with up to 2000 pts of Imperial Fists

Lord Noble with 750 pts of Raptors

Morningshadow with 10,000 pts of Dragonkings

Captain Maximus with 400 pts of Skittarii (Adeptus Mechanicus)

ProteanSun with 1850 pts of Dark Angels (Pre-Heresy)

30. Kaleb Daark with 1000 pts of Adeptus Custodes

Zopha with 500 pts of Crimson Fists

Age quod agis with 1500 pts of Blood Angels

Lord Orion with 1000 pts of The Sons of the Orion

Frost_reaver with 1000 pts of Blood Angels

Captain Pugno with 400 pts of Salamanders

Merkava with a whole company's worth of Ultramarines

St. germaine wutg 2000 pts of Imperial Claws

I Ferrus Manus hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 1500+ of DIY Ghost Legion - within the space of 12 months.

I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in you has faltered.

Ferrus Manus

Immortal Emperor of Man-Kind, Hear my Call!I Commander Sha'son hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 1850 points of Strike - within the space of 12 months. I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in you has faltered. Commander Sha'son

Immortal Emperor of Man-Kind, Hear my Call!I Favoured of the Emperor hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you,

Emperor of Man.I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 500pts of Tabletop quality of Angels of Vengeance -

within the space of 12 months. I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update,

meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in you has faltered.

FOE

Woo, this sounds almost as good as the Call of Chaos! :)

I medusa_ritchie hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) a lot of points of Crimson Fists

2 Terminator squads

1 Veteran squad

2 Tactical squads

1 Predator

1 LRC

And some scouts and some landspeeders

- within the space of 12 months.

Medusa_ritchie

Immortal Emperor of Mankind, Hear my Call! I Luther hereby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man. I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 1500 points of Obsidian Drakes within the space of 12 months. I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in you has faltered.

Luther

I Aee272 hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.(After my failure at the last challenge)

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) at least 1000 points of Iron Bears - within the space of 12 months.

Aee272

It's good to see this running again and I will redeem myself for losing focus last time! :(

Immortal Emperor of Man-Kind, Hear my Call!I wings of sanguius hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 1500 PTS of BA - within the space of 12 months. I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in you has faltered. wings of sanguius

I The Rubberduck hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint 1500 of Ultramarines - within the space of 12 months. I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in you has faltered.

The Rubberduck

Immortal Emperor of Man-Kind, Hear my Call! I, Snorkle hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man. I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 1500 of Black Templars - within the space of 12 months. I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in you has faltered.

Snorkle

I Phinjoe hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 1000 points of Black Templar <Optional: Unit Breakdown> - within the space of 12 months.

Phinjoe

Immortal emperor of man-kind, hear my call!

I Knotty47 hear-by pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of man

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 800pts of the 'Brothers Envis' chapter - within the space of 12 months

I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those whose who feel their faith in you has faltered

Hey Angelus...I would really like to join, but having pledged my soul to chaos I fear my money funds will be quite low. Is there some way I can join a little later on and update once I get my guys?

Cheers!

Feel free to join when you are able to (you have a whole year at your disposal!)

If you think you can manage it, you can try and do an initial 400 pts list. Since the minimum requirement is an update once per month, you should be able to skim by ok (and leave your Chaos entries as your main priority). However the choice is indeed yours to make :huh:

Feel free to join when you are able to (you have a whole year at your disposal!)

If you think you can manage it, you can try and do an initial 400 pts list. Since the minimum requirement is an update once per month, you should be able to skim by ok (and leave your Chaos entries as your main priority). However the choice is indeed yours to make :)

Thanks a lot! I never thought of that...

I, Brother Plasticard, hereby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 500 points of Black Templars <Optional: Unit Breakdown (TBD)> - within the space of 12 months.

-Brother P.

I will start nice and simple with something along the lines of a termi squad and a chappy or something...

Cheers!

I, Barret, hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you that I will paint (to completion) the Fifth Battle Company of the Skull Bearers Chapter - within the space of 12 months. I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in you has faltered.

Barret

I Reyner hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 2500 points of Ghost Dragons (DIY) - within the space of 12 months. I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in you has faltered. Reyner ^_^

Immortal Emperor of Man-Kind, Hear my Call!I Foppa hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 600+ of Ultramarines - within the space of 12 months. I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in you has faltered. Foppa

Not sure if this is too much overlap with my post in the cooperative army building thread, but I just saw this now. So here goes:

Immortal Emperor of Man-Kind, Hear my Call! I, flintlocklaser, hereby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops, to you, Emperor of Man. I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 1500 points of Black Templars, as detailed below, within the space of 12 months. I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in you has faltered.

--flintlocklaser

The army as very roughly planned:

HQ cadre: a Marshall, a Chaplain with cenobytes, and of course an Emperor's Champion.

Elites: 5 Sword Brethren Terminators, 5 PCA Sword Brethren.

Troops: 3-4 Crusader squads - at least one huge close-combat squad, and at least one las/plas shooting squad.

Fast Attack: one squad of 8-10 Assault Marines.

Possible additions: some form of bike unit, maybe a dread, Vindicator or LRC? I love these models but don't want to dilute the footslogging theme too much!

Eternally Enthroned Emperor of Humanity! Hear my answer to your call! I , Serif. having already pledged my whole being to a God higher then thou, and a woman more beautiful than any, hearby pledge my strength and will and that of my troops', to the defense of the ideals you were broken defending. I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 2500 points of Prophets of Redemption (BA Codex)- within the space of 12 months. I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in your ideals waning. {Serif}

Councillor Oracle Barsabas (Meph)

Councillor Paladin Benaiah (Lem)

1 x 10man VAS w/ Tham, 2 Pwep, 2 flamer, rhino

1 x 10man VAS w Tham, Pwep, meltagun, flamer

1 x 10 Death Company

3 x 10man Tacs w/ Pfist, meltagun, rhino, (lascannon)

3 x 1 MM Attack Bike

3 x Vindicator

I No'ki hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 1000pts of Lamenters within the space of 12 months.

No'ki

(Captain Vipus. Lamenters 5th Company)

Immortal Emperor of Mankind, Hear my Call! I Capt. Dracion hereby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man. I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) another 500 points of The Disciples and 500 points of Lementers within the space of 12 months. I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, meeting the minimum requirement per month and helping those who feel their faith in you has faltered.

I ijiro hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 2000 pts of Dark Angels (successor) - within the space of 12 months.

ijiro

Well, great idea ^_^

It's about time, I'll get my Marines ready and painted :)

Immortal Emperor of Man-Kind,

Hear my Call!I Ultramarine hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 2500 of Blood Angels - within the space of 12 months.

Ultramarine

I`ve got already 2 or 3 Squads painted. But i need some motivation and this thread should help ^_^

Archived