Terminator Armor

Sword of Conquest (Daemon Weapon)

DA Librarian (Chaos Sorcerer)

DoomBolt

Bike

3x DA Tactical squads (CSM)

10 man squads

2x Plasma Pistols

Sgt. w/ Power weapon, Meltabombs (Aspiring Champion)

Tactical Squad Banner (Icon of Chaos Glory)

Rhino

5x Bikers

Meltagun

Flamer

Sgt. w/ Power weapon, Meltabombs (Aspiring Champion)

Ravenwing Assault Banner (Icon of Chaos Glory)

4x Terminator Command Squad

Command squad banner (Icon of Chaos Glory)

AC w/ Chainfist, Heavy Flamer

Ac w/ Twin Lightning Claws

DA Command Land Raider "Caliban's Pride"

Fury Destroyer class Dreadnought

Twin Linked Heavy Bolter

Missile Launcher

Extra Armor

1850 pts

The fluff behind this army is that they were one of the last grand companies to head out (after the split of armies) and so they have been well equipped. The Dreadnought is a prototype, and in one of the first battles sustained heavy damage, harming the fragile targetting systems which could only be patched up so well, and so sometimes goes on the fritz even with constant attention. The Dreadnought provided support to the Command Land Raider, as it has been surmised that a larger friendly target helps the Dreadnought avoid friendly fire.

Not sure if this is suitable fluff for the army, but it is still WIP.

i really dislike the librarian... descent of angels is the only HH book that even mentions a librarian isn't it? the other legions all think of psyckers as mutants, and know relatively little about them. i think that was a major mistake (among many) with that book and i don't like the idea, but unfortunately i can't just shoot it down, cause it's right there in writing.

also, nothing that i know of says the DA had grand companies. was there anything in the new DA codex to suggest this, i haven't read it all.

Librarians existed, especially before the Nikea incident. I figure as the Dark Angels are the First Legion, there might be some liberties with composition. I really like the librarian, they are just rare.

Grand Companies? Not sure about that either. Need to reread the IA articles.

Also, to take even more liberties, I think I will field my Furibundus Dreadnought as an obliterator to represent an Adeptus Mechanicus prototype. :D

I can take him out easily enough, just not sure what to replace it with. Definitely bikes...maybe I will just field him as a Chaplain and make take a different ability?

How would you be able to represent a chaplain with chaos rules?

• 3 years later...

Archived