Adepticon Army Prep

I like this update. Nice shading on the red robes of the Death Company, OMG. I think the overall appearence of the squad would increase, if you just slapped on some black paint on 'Hero-Chaplain Arrassmus' base, it would definitely benefit to your chances of winning some painting awards. My favorite of the DC marines, has got to be the older but still awesome, 'feel no pain' conversion. It exemplifies the DC to a high degree, and exactly how I view them. Looking forward to more, and again good luck in your attempt to finish in time. :tu:

Here's the last preview - w/o the central model in place. I'll post a pic at the con w/all the models on display.

http://webpages.charter.net/paulboulet/07-WithoutSang-3.jpg

Hitting the road here in a bit. More then. -OMG

Not sure if you will read this in time before you go. But I want to wish you the best of luck! I hear that Koyote is going, if you face off against him make sure you wipe the floor so I can tell Gagainus the next time I see him that took him apart bolter by chainsword :)

I hope that you aren't affected by the Amercian Airlines fiasco and that you arrive on time and in good order :D

Take it easy, I'm looking forward to reading your bat reps

Corb

Good luck, take as many pictures as you can. The Fly Lords of Terra and a number of other polluters of cyberspace or going so it should be well covered online regardless.

Blood for the blood god!

Oh wait, Feathers for the Flying Fool!

Do the you have a battle cry? Feel free to use the one I just made up for yah... :tu:

Adepticon is now over and it was a great time. Here are the final pics of the display:

gallery_15218_1070_17016.jpg

Here’s a close-up of the temple façade. Note the objective markers. They were all based on items of wargear that were removed from the BA codex between the last editions.

gallery_15218_1070_202385.jpg

Here’s the centerpiece/Sanguinius model.

gallery_15218_1070_300090.jpg

In all I thought it was a respectable display. It was by no means in the top ranked at the con but it did its job.

I’ll be posting details in my blog later on today.

In the mean time, cheers, -OMG

Excellent display mate I wasn't able to see the whole thing together but I did see your marines on one of the removables and they looked excellent. Also saw your razorback in Rogue Demon, looked very nice, my mates really liked the plasma cannon marine poking out.

Were you there for the Demon awards, I was unable to stay that late on Sunday but I was told the winners would be put online. I really want to know if my ph Fabius or my Chaplian on bike placed.

Were you there for the Demon awards, I was unable to stay that late on Sunday but I was told the winners would be put online. I really want to know if my ph Fabius or my Chaplian on bike placed.

When I saw your bike there I recognized it right away. One of the many reasons I knew I was wasting my time entering.

I didn’t stay for the awards and I haven’t seen anything posted yet. There were several quality entries so I am curious to see how it turned out. Hopefully we’ll an update to their web site here soon with all the tournament results.

Thanks, -OMG

Archived