New Chaos datasheets are up

lol anyone notice that the EC datasheet says they all count as having the mark of slannesh at no additional cost? This means if you take a normal unit of terms or something, you can then give them an icon of khorne and they still count as having the mark of slannesh -_-....I would never stoop to these levels, but i think it would be hilarious. FYI the conclave is awesome, gonna run that and the old faithful annihilation force in my next game.

Yeah, with the death of bitz ordering, they have "upgrade packs" now with pre-set bitz. They're in the 2008 catalogue, I think. A new guy at my local GW store (who doesn't know me and is very pushy - I think he has previous retail experience as opposed to game store experience, you know, the places that train you to push, push, push the customers to buy, buy, buy things - something, anything?) went on and on and on (in detail) about how great these were, and how I should buy some for my Iron Warriors...never mind the fact that I told him - at least twice - that I was making my own using WHFB Chaos Warrior parts. Not dropping...what....$10 for five shoulder pads and chest plates? Pfft.

But...yeah. Anyway. There are different bitz sets for each of the Legions.

Archived