New to the Chaos faction

TheBean

Hello, I'm The Bean, I am both new to this forum and new to the workings of the Chaos Space Marines.

My intentions are to build a undivided space marine army, leaning more towards Slaanesh. Plus I wish to make my own kind of fluff and influence behind my characters and soldiers.

I was hoping to also maybe receive some tactica on how to use Chaos or to build an army. I want to build a quick, mechanized army utilizing defilers (or other artillery) to decimate enemy lines while using Rhinos to move in Marines (Also utilizing the Rhino's body as a cover) and Raptors/possessed to tear into the heart of the enemy...Any suggestions is greatly appreciated and heck even saying this tactic is bad is fine, Im looking for help after all....

Im also trying to think of a name for my Legion...I was thinking something with either 'Screamer' or 'Terror' in the title. In addition what are some of the basic stories behind the less famous Chaos Legions

stickied at the top of this bit of the forum you will find the aspiring champion and chaos lords hand books these may be worth looking at. I'm not such a Mech player (except land raider spam) so I will leave that to other people. Also if you haven't got any models yet or not many if your not already it may be worth waiting for 5th ed to come out as that will change how effective various things are.

What Hellios said. Also there is the army list review forum and the tactica forum you should look at.

You're basicly asking someone to tell you how too build an army and play 40k, that's a bit more then can be put into a post. Why don't you check out the forums we've suggested and come back w/ some more specific Q's.

Welcome to chaos and the B&C.

Archived