validity of tim huckleberry list in 5th

Altus

anybody have any information on this list being useable in 5th, or any info of an adeptus mech army codex coming out?

• 5 months later...

I am currently reading through the entire thing as I rewrite it into a nice formal looking Codex with pictures and cool stuff. So far I have found nothing that would not apply from 4th Edition to 5th Edition. To be honest it is really a strong codex, why GW hasn't adopted it as a formal free print Codex I don't know. It balances itself quite well and I think it was nicely put together.

On a side note (and I DO NOT WANT to steal this thread) is there any chance you could post something that verifies that about Forge World and the Ad Mech. If so that is awesome as I wouldn't be able to afford it but I think it would be so freaking sweet!

F-C

To be honest it is really a strong codex, why GW hasn't adopted it as a formal free print Codex I don't know. It balances itself quite well and I think it was nicely put together.

Codices exist to sell models. There are no AdMech models to speak of, hence, no Codex.

To be honest it is really a strong codex, why GW hasn't adopted it as a formal free print Codex I don't know. It balances itself quite well and I think it was nicely put together.

Codices exist to sell models. There are no AdMech models to speak of, hence, no Codex.

yet they could create some.

i prefer the tempus fugitives list myself though

• 4 weeks later...

Archived