Obliterators

bloodclaw

Hey all. Latley Ive been looking at expanding my chaos army with a few oblits. They preform well on the field (so ive seen) and are flexible. It all seems like a good thing, exept when you look at the monetary cost. Now, im not particularily broke, but I need 5 of the buggers fast and well, if possible, cheap. Firstly, a question. I have many heavy weapons lying around and am ok at sculpting (well, toi an extent.) Would I be able to convert terminators into oblits? I dont plan to have any termies, so I hope that would help to avoid conpusion. I would sculpt them to have several weapons and the like, and would make them similar.

The second part of this post is a request. If anyone here has converted OR alternate oblits, please, show them off. It would be a pleasure to see them.

I faced the same dilemma but found a pretty cheap solution which was to use the two spare terminator legs i got with the darkangels veteran sprue as a base for scratch built terminators. I play NL so i made my obliterators look more robotic rather than demonic so that they fitted in better with my army. If you need five though i think the buying terminator box set is ur best bet and I dont see why anyone would have a problem with it. If ur good at sculpting and have lots of bits it shouldnt be too hard either to make them look very nice.

Archived