Renegade deathwing

Okay i was thinking much about starting a deathwing army and then this (http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99120102031&orignav=10) hit me.

By buying this ill get a 3 termi squad with belial for 60 pounds!!!

So, i started thinking - will this be okay? I think to put it as DA descendant chapters renegade deathwing

Most DA Fallen.......are cut down immediately. Some discard their armor completely to blend in.

Running around as a traitor with DA Geneseed in Termie armor is just asking you to get Exetrminatus'ed upon.

The age old question, did fallen have terminator armour? :P

I'd say don't call them deathwing, make up your own renegade chapter, which has a surprisingly high ammount of terminator suits. Use the rules and make up your own fluff.

The age old question, did fallen have terminator armour? <_<

I'd say don't call them deathwing, make up your own renegade chapter, which has a surprisingly high ammount of terminator suits. Use the rules and make up your own fluff.

Hm, ill go with your idea BUT mybe i should make them red corsairs OR alpha legion (im thinking of alpha)?

Hm, ill go with your idea BUT mybe i should make them red corsairs OR alpha legion (im thinking of alpha)?

You don't have to follow my idea it's up to you. Who says they have to be red corsairs or alpha legion? You could make up your own army with it's own color scheme and fluff, I'd say thats definetly easier.

Well I do know of others playing Terminator heavy Chaos armies. Pretty much you throw down your Terminator Lord, the minimum requirement of troops (2), and then fill the rest with 3x 10 squads of Terminators. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of this layout. I'd avoid Alpha Legion and Red Corsairs, I don't think AL ever had many Terminators, if any since it would go against their doctrines. Red Corsairs are fairly new, made up of marines only a couple centuries old from fairly new chapters, which had little if any access to Termy armor. I'd say go with one of the original legions. Death Guard made heavy use of Terminators, and a full army of them would definitely fit their style.

That army be easy to beat.

Say hello to Last chancers army, every single one weilding a plasma gun. Game over :o

26 points a model with a plasma gun, cheaper and more of them thanyour Termies. :o

If they manage to get their chance to fire off their ammo. Terminators will pop up wherever they feel like it, have enough firepower to take out entire squads, and if all else fails, CC would fold IG like a deck of cards.

I don't think AL ever had many Terminators, if any since it would go against their doctrines.

Why would it be against their doctrines? After all, if I recall correctly their doctrines are to hit the enemy in so many places as possible in so many ways as possbile? Of course it could involve a small segment of the battle being a Termiantor conclave teleporting in to secure some important objective. :ermm: Remember that the Warhammer 40k battles we fight after all do not symbolise the entire battle but rather just a small portion of it. B)

TDA

Archived