vehicles and scoring....

El Magnifico

this was said a while ago in passing comment and it has been eating away at my soul since.

i know that vehicles are not scoring in 5th edition but i wanted to pose this....

i will have to check, but i think that black templar land raiders have a rule that states they always count as scoring. would this overide the new rulebook and give the templars the single hardest scoring unit in the game ;).

much the same way that terminators are only scoring if you use deathwing, bikes with ravenwing/be was swift as the wind etc....

i was just wondering (and deciding wether to paint my 3 crusaders as grey knights or black templars :lol: )

Are you sure the rule explicitly states that they are scoring?

In C:SM the rule is that if they are dedicated transports, then they count as Vehicles rather than Dedicated for coring purposes.

-Carolus

in black templar codex P38 (transport section) it states "<<Land Raider Crusaders>> do not count as dedicated transports for the purposes of holding objectives and scoring victory points. Treat them as vehicles instead".

in black templar codex P38 (transport section) it states "<<Land Raider Crusaders>> do not count as dedicated transports for the purposes of holding objectives and scoring victory points. Treat them as vehicles instead".

Treat them as vehicles instead. Vehicles do not count as scoring in the new rulebook. Problem solved.

Archived