5th edition questions

nik0

Dawn of war -

Basically is this just deploy 1 HQ and 2 Troops on deployment then on your first turn you bring in the rest from your table edge? ANSWERED

Annihilation -

Where are the rules for this mission type? I can't find them ;) ANSWERED

Beware I may have more questions soon so brace yourselves :D

EDIT : Another question

Do you know how bikes get relentless, does that mean an attack bike can move at full speed and even turbo-boost and fire both it's weapons then assault?

Annihilation: right under the other two. In a smaller text box, I'll grant you, but right there!

Dawn of War: you don't have to deploy anything if you don't want. That's the max allowed to be deployed. Also, you can use reserves as normal. The first turn thing is anything not on the board and also not declared as being in reserves.

"Controling their bike at such speeds takes all their consentration and skill, however, so they cannot move through difficult terrain, shoot, launch an assault or execute any other voluntary action in the same turn (76, BBB)."

While Relentless allows the model to count as stationary for firing, it doesn't override the restricions caused by using the turbo boots rule.

Imriel is correct. Also, should point out that any "mounted" weapons on a bike (i.e. on the bike, not held by the rider) could always fire as if stationary, and wouldn't stop the model from assaulting. The fun part is that now rider-held weapons work just the same, which is fantastic for space marine bikers holding plasma guns. :P

There is no going 'flat out' for a bike, as they are not vehicles. You have only a move of upto 12, or 24 if you turboboost. ('flat out' is a movement type/title reserved for big things like tanks and skimmers, etc.)

But yes, you can fire up to one weapon per rider, if you move up to 12", and nothing at all if you go anywhere beyond 12" up to 24".

Archived