Venerable Dreadnought WIP

nurglespuss

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v217/128/96/633810322/n633810322_3593128_7368.jpg

Hi all, I dug this model out of the 'incomplete' box and started to lay down some paint, it was originally intended to be a Deathwing Dread, however, after I saw that big sword on the front I knew it had to go in my campaign force :> BTW the metal work has come out a little odd in the photo, it really looks like old verdigreed (sp?) metal ;)

Cheers!

Ok, THIS is what I wanted to see from this mini!! ;)

Are those the plastic leg guards? What is the raised part on the leg guards anyway (the flaming disk and eagle) ... plastic?

Could you show a side shot of the plasma cannon conversion work?

@Nealsmith: Cheers :> I'm glad the metal doesnt look as bad as I thought ;)

@TaLLis: Thanks! I am happy with that pose, took a while to get what I wanted at the time :P

@Race Bannon: Thankyou too! yes those are plastic dread guards, the raised symbol is off the empire banner sprues, the eagle is off the brass etched basing sprue, and the weapon is a multimelta! :P its the one off the metal 'normal' dreadnought cut to fit, and a bit of cawling made from green stuff and an eagle from the same brass sprue :P I'll get some side shots up when I do some more to it :>

Thanks!!

Archived