Space Marine Sergeant

Tyrannicide

Hey all. I've just finished creating a basic Veteran Sergeant, but cannot decide on a paint scheme for him. I could always invent my own, but thought it would be more fun to have an attempt at one of the lesser known Chapters. I have narrowed it down to a few, which are listed below. Instead of pondering on the color scheme for the rest of my lifetime, I've decided that I should let you decide what Chapter he'll belong too.

• Brazen Claws
  • Mortifactors
  • Relictors
  • Scythes of the Emperor

Nothing special but it was built considering it would be universal for a multiple of Chapters.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn230/the_illuminator/IMG_1608.jpg

I hope to receive your vote, thanks for viewing. :lol:

i'd say Mortifactors or Scythes of the Emperor

Mortifactors becouse i'v haven't seen that much of them (and i like the take-head-of-dead-oponent fluff)

Scythes of the Emperor becouse it's a chalange (paining bricht yelow is a nichtmaire! ) and the tyranid-killer fluff (who woudn't ally whit sombody who whoud hold of the genesteelers while u go for the obyective? :geek: )

btw: nice lookin model, don't wast to mucht time on this topic befor u paint him :P

Thanks for all the replies, I really do appreciate it. Now here's the current tally:

Mortifactors: 4/5

Relictors: 1

Scythes of the Emperor: 6/7

(WarInHeaven voted for Mortifactors or Scythes, hence the second number.)

I'll let this go on for another twenty-four hours, as I'm too busy to commence painting today. Again, thank you all for the replies and I'll see if I can get a few more, before I start painting.

Archived