Chaplain Cornelius of the Steel Scorpions

Angels_Blade

Perhaps instead of just chasting him you could provide him with a method to correct any misunderstandings related to the usage of the Chapter in question? Just trying to be constructive... :)

I chastise because I'd hate to see something similar happen to say my Black Falcons or even my Iron Raptors.

The only way to have it not be a hijack is to honour the interpretation of the original author and expand upon the Foundations that he laid while making sure to inform the readers in every new topic that it is someone else's Chapter.

A good example is to look at the Castigators, you'll note that many people are starting their own Castigator forces led by different Captains and building their own Company / Army specific fluff without changing the Castigator core Chapter fluff.

Your totally right Heru, I don't want to cause complaint so hows about this;

This is the 4th company who have been on a crusade for almost 700 years. As a result they operate almost indepenedently from them main chapter, recruiting and training their own scouts hence the change to certain latin style names.

The only thing that is different in my Steel Scorpions is their names after all!

Does that sound better?

Your totally right Heru, I don't want to cause complaint so hows about this;

This is the 4th company who have been on a crusade for almost 700 years. As a result they operate almost indepenedently from them main chapter, recruiting and training their own scouts hence the change to certain latin style names.

The only thing that is different in my Steel Scorpions is their names after all!

Does that sound better?

Much. :D

Archived