{SCULPT-OFF}Mr. Nipples and Metal Fingered Villian

Mr. Nipples

Haha, no he's gonna be a four legged centaur type thirster, something different then the winged ones, even though they do come with flight. Four giant legs can propel you through difficult terrain and provide a 12 inch move correct? He's going to be rearing up on two legs holding his axe up to strike someone/something down.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.... First my lappy dies and now I finally get a chance to return to the internet and you guys are in all out war now. Sad I missed most of it. :)

I can't really cast a vote on the Thirsters but the Lords of Change back there are awe inspiring. And I must say that as for those two... MFV is in the lead. I hope I get to see them both finished. That way I can sit here and drool at conversion skills that put me to into a coma made from shame.

=]D[=

(P.S. Though MFV's Lord is in the lead I think Nipple's floating rocks are cooler. ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

Word, thanks for the comments guys, progress has been halted a little as summer fizzled out, school has started back up and all the 300 level classes are kicking my ass. I totally dig the support and vested interests you guys have in this thread, I'm going to try and get my LoC finished up this week and up on ebay if anyone is interested, PM me and I'll kick you an auction link. I think nipples finally got his paints and will be finishing his up soon. I think we have both rethought our thirster designs, we are getting a little to ambitious and a little to big, people need to be able to game with these if desired, not just oggle at an enormous sculpt. Again, thanks for the comments guys, I'll talk to nipples and see if we can give this thread a swift kick in the arse and get it going again to satisfy all you B&Cers. cheers.

-MFV

• 2 weeks later...

Archived