[WIP] Converted DA Chaplain

A lil' conversion I did. It's suppose to be a Dark Angels Chaplain giving last rites, etc, to a dying Veteran. Couldn't find a decent skull helmet so I went with a normal robed one. The Chaplain isn't attached to the base yet and I plan on painting him separately and adding some more 'oomph' to the base. Oh and gore. Greenstuff intestines FTW!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e201/PicosMiniatures/darkangelschaplain002.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e201/PicosMiniatures/darkangelschaplain001.jpg

Like the idea you got going there. Personaly i think it would look better if the chaplain was kneeling next to him as it would show more of a 'sense of loss' due to losing a veteran brother. Just my opinion though im sure it will still look awesome whatever you do with it! :D

Like the idea you got going there. Personaly i think it would look better if the chaplain was kneeling next to him as it would show more of a 'sense of loss' due to losing a veteran brother. Just my opinion though im sure it will still look awesome whatever you do with it! :D

I tried doing that with a kneeling pair of legs but the tabard got in the way and I couldn't fit him on there next to the Vet.

The book looks a bit weird. The marauder shoulder pads are very nice, I'll maybe get some for my marines. :D It looks very good overall but I think that you should do something with the book.

Looking forward to seeing the finished mini. :D

One way around it would be to trim the tabard half way (or completely) and then greenstuff it to build it back up the way you want to give it a kind of ???? (can't think of a word to describe it) effect. Hope that makes some sort of sense to you?

I also echo Gargantuan comments. If you turned the book anti-clockwise it would look less "weird".

Will be keeping a close eye on this topic!!!

Archived