Pre Heresy Space Wolf army

This must be one of the coolest Space Wolves armies I've ever seen! Love those Terminators, they look chunky! The normal marines look great, funny how the backpacks are hidden underneath the cloaks/pelts! You might want to do a few Marines with backpacks and without those pelts on.

OK, having played and modelled SW's for a few years, and being currently in the middle of some Gothic Pattern Wolves and therefore having the WFB Chaos Warrior parts in front of me, I am in awe.

How on earth did you do the Mk III armour with the Chaos Warrior runic charm? The rest I can put down to GS and some good cutting/pasteing, but that? I want a How-To!!! Please!!!

Hi guys,

@Vassakov - He is based on the Ultra Marine Tyranid Vet marine, second one in this image

The runic charm was carv3ed off the chest of a WFB Chaos Warrior and I then used some thin green stuff to make the cord round his neck.

Hope this helps.

Cannot wait to get SM Codex tomorrow (damn Games Day UK and GW staff for stupidly selling 12 copies to individuals!!!)

PS may start working on a Wolfie version of Marneus Calgar mmmmmmmmm (I will not be using the Marneus model!!! - Anyone say bloody big axes??? BUWAHAHAHAHA - HOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL)

Hi guys,

@Rian Scotti - The shoulders are from the Warhammer Chaos warrior regiment. I seperated the shoulders from the front of the Chaos warrioir torso.

The heads are from the Froge World Red Scorpion upgrade.

Painting is going along slowly and very nearly finished second Grey Hunter pack. Going to rebase first pack using the snow tutorial by www.Dystartes.com

Skol,

Mjol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived