Disco marines!

plaguereaper

one quiet day, along time ago, in a magical land filled with corn, i found 2 pointing power fists, and after i got done watching that 70s show, i got the idea of Disco marines!

anywhose.... heres 2 marines ive finished.

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n457/chickenbgood/DSC01867.jpg

lol dont ask me why, i dont know.

c&c welcome

ROFL! That's just brilliant.. I can't wait to see the flamboyant paintscheme for these...

Come to think of it, Marines' legs do look a bit like the wide step trousers of the 70's. All they need now is some glitter and glam hahaha.

Though I should be afraid of this...very afraid...I am not. It is not the strangest conversion I have seen, though paint will tell.

The strangest was the Hippy Ork army of '05 (IIRC). This had tie-dye orks with custom converted Daisy-Shootas (flowers modeled in the barrels) and Flowa Choppas (recut choppas and spikey bobs). Not to mention the Hooka Burna (a burnaboy remodeled to have a hooka on his back). Mix in the randomness of pink sunglasses, afros and the random bell bottoms and you get the frightening picture...

In comparisson, this is mild.

still cant wait to see them painted though!!!

i'd say paint em purple (possibly even heresy era emperors children?) - lots of medalions and such :drool:

i think the strangest conversion i've seen has to be the landraider covered in fur that was posted somewhere on here ages ago - cant remember if it was part of the hello kitty army or not? really well done - just very, very odd.

lhg033

Archived