Raptor Space Marine

hagg

After painting 2000 Points of Raven Guard I just wanted to paint a Marine in a different color than black. Here is it:

gallery_32203_1877_140820.jpg

I tried to get that jungle flair of the raptors fluff but after a few tests i decided not to paint camouflage and did some base scenery instead.

~hagg

He looks really good mate I almost finished with my Raptors and mine are darker green with an dheneb stone drybrush to give them a bit of camo look when you go over him with the green wash.

I only need inspiration to do the bases and this one really gave me that Im thinking of Jungle style ofcourse.

Looking good mate.

i did the green with vmc goblin green plus some bone white.but after seeing the pics on another computer it seems to be not that bright in reality. my laptop screen seems to do the colors to dark resulting in a to strong adjusting of contrast and brightness. i'll try to get a picture wich matches the real colors better as soon as possible.

my other marines are all painted black except one librarian who is panited blue. there are a few pics in my gallery :tu: there are some work in progress shots of the raptor, too. i think they match the color better.

~hagg

Archived