WIP Berzerker Conversions

FishSpit

I've been working on some berzerkers recently, and i personally think they truned out well,

here are some pics of the unpainted ones, feedback is welcome

Skull Champion

gallery_37209_2516_31165.jpg

Twin Chainaxes

gallery_37209_2516_49727.jpg

My WIP Berzerker with a choactic-type shield, I understand that protecting yourself isn't very Khornite but I think it makes the model look awesome

gallery_37209_2516_23886.jpg

And Finally my 'Zerker with a Chainsword implant, this conersion was done merely because i was out of right handed chainaxes/swords, and i already glued the bolt pistol on

gallery_37209_2516_107810.jpg

-The base of the spikes in the first shot appear to be a bit big for the backpack.

-The dual chainaxe looks a bit silly trotting like that, maybe if you cut one of the arms off at the wrist and turned it slightly it would look more natural.

-The running guy with the shield looks cool, great pose. (note: mould lines are showing)

-The chainsaw attachment is great, and it fits sooooo well in a Berzerker army, he has mould lines showing still though! (the backpack)

My 2 Kraks.

Thanks for input, i'm gonna file the mold lines and such into shape soon (now that I finally FOUND my file in my sisters bathroom)

The guy with the shield has caused problems for me becasue i can't fit a standard shoulder pad on him becasue of the way his arm is stuk to his torso

Archived