The other side.

Roultox

(Not a christian or a deity worshiper of any kind)

:D

Ok that aside, here's what I've been wondering. Has anyone done an Angellic style chaos force? Like have everything be super-holy no darkness in the feel, with gold, white and such color scheme. Much like you would see a complete opposite of the evil looking black legion. I think it would be creepy if done right, nothing pansy feeling like warhammer high elves.

Just curious if anyone has pic-links to any such forces. And dont link me to any sisters of battle! I'm pondering ideas for my next force, which may be Eldar+Tau apocalypse if I come to dislike a series of ideas, this one being one of the last ideas I care to look at. Already poked at the painter, does no justice for what I have in mind, so anyone got some links?

-Angellic chaos, its possible, all gods are the warp entities aside from C'Tan, and the so called "angels" come from there too.

Well, I know the guy in charge of the Sonof Chaos forum leads the Angel Guard, with the Lord being Angelos Dante. Not sure how well that carries over. Plus, my Night Lord commander is known as the Dark Saint.

Not sure on that guys colour scheme, and mine are normal Night Lords in appearance, so I suppose thats half of what you asked about. Still, that sort of army sounds very interesting, I may have to steal that idea in the distant future, if I ever get around to it. Which I probably won't, my Night Lords seem to want to keep expanding.

Archived