Grand Companies

There was a old topic kicking around a while ago (agies ago) in which was listed the memeber of this site & there IW grand company.

However over on IW 4th Grand Company site we have a little list of our memeber & there grand company list (if that what your meaning or it is 40k commander/GW background?). Can't find the good old topic on here, but here the IW4thGC fourm list, there been some update along the way.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/ironwarriors/in...ic=945&st=0

For me:

Iron Warriors 5th Grand Company, Warsmith (daemon prince) Abhorred Riddick

IP

I play an Iron Warrior Grand Company but I don't give it a number. I just call it Cerberean's Grand Company. Led by Warsmith Cerberean the Death Stalker, Consumer of Souls, the Deamon Bane. My fluff for him is that those he kills, be they man, xeno or deamon are locked to his essence in eternal torment that he feeds on for power. I have fluff for his weapons and I'm working on making special character rules for him but for current play he is kitted out with a deamon weapon and combi melta.

The main force I have and fied is an almost complete 3rd Company of 100 marines led by Captain Aalok. He is teh HQ on most of my games and has power armour, lightning claws and a combi flamer

Archived