Brother Ancient Karhardt

Bolter_Brains

Lucky me at the 5th edition release party at my local store i won a new Ven Dread box so i decided to beef up my GK's using the old dread i had lying around. This was my first attempt with plasticard and green stuff in this level I think it turned out ok, i get a lot of positive coments when its on the table. Figured i'd open C&C to the fellow brothers and see what you all thought. The Arms are interchangeable but not all of them are painted yet.

gallery_23680_2520_22430.jpg

gallery_23680_2520_98388.jpg

gallery_23680_2520_98331.jpg

gallery_23680_2520_43470.jpg

gallery_23680_2520_101593.jpg

Looks good, the conversion is clean, but highlighting the metals (basically the entire model) would really make it "pop". I usually just add a little mithril (sp?) silver to the base color (be it silver, gold, or bronze) and then lightly touch up any edges.

Looks good, the conversion is clean, but highlighting the metals (basically the entire model) would really make it "pop". I usually just add a little mithril (sp?) silver to the base color (be it silver, gold, or bronze) and then lightly touch up any edges.

gold and bronze should be a 2:1 mix of gold/bronze and silver (if youre using GW paints)

I like the dread but it needs highlights

Archived