wnat PM's in my army

chillin

For 5th ed. I want to try PM's bac in my army, I used "PM's" in dex 3.5 but haven't used them for years. Want to try some T5, FNP goodness, but don't want diseased PM's on my battle barge.

I could go with csm bodies with beastmen heads. Used these guys in 3.5 as my beastmen csm's and T5 was a good representation of beastmen. But these are old models and alittle "simple" compaired to my later stuff.

Was thinking I could go with reg csm's w/ stormshields (from WHFB chaos warriors) to replesent the T5

and as many of the larger shoulderpads w/ neck protection as I could get me hands on, to add to the T5 effect. Maybe a bannor bearer or sorc for FNP. What do you guys think of these two options ?? Any other thought on how to represent "PM's" without PM's coughing up puss everywhere ??

Open to suggestions.

i saw [i use normal pms the old ones ] csm with arbitor shields with squars cut in the middle for the bolters [the ones from the termis or our tank sprue didnt look close enough] and with ccw made out of necron lords staffs , copper wire and those metal things women use to make socks [i have no idea how its called in english] cut down to size and with blades added to them .

i saw termis done the same way to from loyalist assault terminators .

Been using bionics 'counts as' Plague marines in my 'Iron Warriors' army for some time now, even before the new codex came out (I played using the base list, with no demons, no 4th heavy, for a long time there at the end because I got tired of people screaming cheese the second they saw the color scheme)

I have Plague Marines in my Khorne army. I use CSM legs, Fantasy Chaos Marauder bare torsos, and Fantasy Chaos Knight Helmets with marine shoulder pads and backpacks. Then I hacked the hell out of them with a dremel and exacto knife. Put slash marks and bullet holes all over them.

The flufff justification is that they commit suicide by exsanguination to please Khorne with their blood, and he gifts them with undeath. I think it works.

don't want diseased PM's on my battle barge

I let them on my flag ship once... had to get the flamers onboard in the end to clean up the mess they left. Their pet Nurglings hijacked a landraider in the hanger and ran over my chief of engineering, a plaguebearer threw up on my champion and the flies got in my entire chapter's armour.

Archived