Chaos questions

nik0

Are the red corsairs anything special or are they just normal chaos marines.

I mean like do they have any rules or restrictions.

And also, the lesser daemons, are they like bloodletters and in the chaos daemon codex does it have like special rules for them and the other ruinous powers daemons.

Also could I ally them?

Red Corsairs are just a paint scheme, none of the Legion's have special organisations right now. Flavour comes from how you build it. For example, World Eaters would just have lots of Berserkers and marks of Khorne on the HQ.

Bloodletters are no longer a unit, they follow the rules for Lesser Daemons. No special equipment or upgrades, they have the exact same rules as other Lesser Daemons.

No allying with Daemons, thats only for Apocalypse.

yes, i take 3 units of 8 lesser demons and i have yet to be disappointed by them. so far they have a knack of showing up right when i need them

and they do count as scoring units, they are treated as a troops choice that doesn't use a FOC slot

hope this helps

Grim

The Red Corsairs are fresh and new renegades. They betrayed the imperium only 100 years ago. Because of that, you should go very light on demons and cult units (Berserkers, Plague Marines, Thousand Sons, Noise Marines). They have a special Character in the Codex, their current chapter master and leader of their rebellion, Huron Blackheart. Since they have a chapter master and are only recently gone chaos, tehy should not really use demon princes either. Basically just Chaos Marine units with perhaps Icons of Chaos Glory.

Archived