Vermillion Crusaders

kinggiraffe

Hey,

This is my WIP thread for my DIY chapter, the Vermillion Crusaders. I assume it goes in this forum since once I start modeling/painting up my army pictures will go in here.

Since I played about six years ago, I thought I still had my old models laying around, and lo and behold, I found them this weekend. They'll need to be stripped and redone, but most of them can be recycled. Between these figures and the Black Reach boxset, I have around a 2200 point army. Here it is, in its current state, minus the black reach set. Many/most figures need to be stripped and repainted, and more often than not, have pieces replaced and/or upgraded.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2zs7jvr.jpg

Cheers,

Giraffe.

Er, I should probably post a colour scheme.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2hyl7pe.jpg

Fluff to come, I promise :mellow: All I have right now is they're a few hundred strong splinter group from the White Scars.

Heh.

Chaplains and Librarians are both HQ choices. 6 is the maximum number of troop choices you can get in one Force Organisation Chart. IG Heavy Weapon Teams are most certainly not legal in a Space Marine army.

That said, I'd recommend the army list go to the army list forum, and more actual WiPs and conversion ideas in this thread.

Perhaps now would be a good time to discuss a unifying theme for the army with regards to how you would represent it's combat doctrine model-wise?

I actually looked for an army lists forum first, but I must have overlooked it. I'm going with three squads of ten and one of five instead of six of five, it simplifies things and allows room to grow later on. I updated the first post and I'm on my way over to the army list forum now. Cheers

Archived