Who else has seen the new Army list?

Cairnius

I wasn't aware that we could only post questions in here...is that the rule? I didn't see that listed in the rules for this forum...I thought we could discuss rules as well, but if not I apologize sincerely.

I figured that a Codex is "the rules" for Space Marines, as it were...and therefore that this was the place to ask...I'm just curious how far and wide this information has been disseminated.

I do know that we cannot give this sort of information out if we do have it - and I was not offering to - I'm just curious if anyone has seen the army list yet besides me and if so, within the limits of what the B&C allows, what they thought of the list.

I suppose my intention is to get the rest of you excited because having seen the army list, AND as someone who's been pretty down on his Marines since he began playing Orks, I can tell you that my faith is being renewed...I think all us Marine players are in for a very good time come October 4th.

If you could copy and paste the rule I'd appreciate it, as I can't seem to find anything which says explicitly that you may only ask questions, and may not have rules discussions that aren't explicitly questions.

Can I take it from the lack of OT responses that no one else has seen the army list yet?

Ok people calm down.

Firstly YES it IS ok to talk about the new codex in here - once it is released. Until that date they are RUMOURS and I close down any such threads until the release day or until i have confirmation that someone has a hard copy of the rules in their hands.

I do this for all rules releases since this is the OFFICIAL rules section, and until these rules are released they are rumours.

Secondly, If you have read the rules id be careful who you tell - GW are after all very strict with their IP.

Im closing this thread. Good day to you all :D

Archived