[ARTWORK] In nomine mortis

kombat-unit

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm17/kombat-unit/deathgcopy.jpg

I've been on a hiatus for a while, and overall, hadn't been doing any power-armored work - primarily cultists and cultists)) so here's a little Death Guard doodle I did whilst developing a char, done in half an hour or a bit less. Was actually a lot bigger and the marine was holding a chopped off head, but i got lazy and didn't want to detail it, so cropped the image to this state.

Welcome back and long time no see (even on dA) :)

He cool as always! A more clean and human version of the Death Guard.

Heh, thanks) I was lurking in the forums primarily))

Well, that's my CSM style. It's all foul imperial propaganda that chaos worshipping worsens your looks a lot XD

So it's all pretty boys under those corrupted armours? :(

But seriously I like your style, you have a very personal way of drawing faces. Making them all look a little well, mental broken and tired like they've truly been fighting wars for 10000 years.

So it's all pretty boys under those corrupted armours? :P

But seriously I like your style, you have a very personal way of drawing faces. Making them all look a little well, mental broken and tired like they've truly been fighting wars for 10000 years.

Heh, not pretty, but then, who'd accept immortality if it was all about decaying to a meat blob or mutation without any control? I guess that mutation is more of a punishment to those who can't control the power of chaos, rather an inevitable symptom.

Thanks. That's really a look I try to encompass in my drawings.

Archived