My Astral Slayers

DeffWolf

not a bad start, like the slate blue color. I would paint the marine eyes red or yellow. and the helmet pipes silver just to make it more color to make the model pop a little more colorwise.

Hi there :>

I would say a bit of a highlight, and a wash would really add some depth to these models, particularly the first one :>

I like the colour scheme, only problem you may face is the annoyance of every player saying 'are those space wolves'.

ps. do you have a facebook account? pics link accross (and can be shown in the post) much more easily from there :>

i say maybe you should make the shoulder pad insets a different colour just to make the models stand out, maybe black or dark purple to help unifty the "Astrial" theme or you could to the bolt gun metal like you did on the chest eagle.

i say maybe you should make the shoulder pad insets a different colour just to make the models stand out, maybe black or dark purple to help unifty the "Astrial" theme or you could to the bolt gun metal like you did on the chest eagle.

cheers for the feedback, the more observant would have noticed that theyre not finished. but thats partly because i aint decided. i do have facebook but it's blocked by my dads stupid family safety so unfortunately no im afraid. does anyone have anyide for the colours on the shoulder pads and maybe jagged signs? and a sign thats related to space wolves but isnt?

Hmmm I would be tempted to paint the inside of the pads either green (to make em copletely unrelated), or both red, or both yellow (just not a split colour scheme). I would then paint the powerfist and the eagles in the same colour.

BTW if they arent finished, its better to pop them on the WIP forum :>

Archived