Confused about Cover in 5th

Gentlemanloser

Sorry if this has already been explained but I can't quite get my head around the new Cover and LoS rules.

If a unit has moved up and is behind something like a hedge (5+ cover Save) that comes up to the mini shoulders, they get a cover save from shots fired at them.

But do targets (same size as themselves) they themselves shoot at get a cover save as well? As the LoS passes thorugh the same peice of terrain that gave them thier cover. :/

Sorry if this has already been explained but I can't quite get my head around the new Cover and LoS rules.

If a unit has moved up and is behind something like a hedge (5+ cover Save) that comes up to the mini shoulders, they get a cover save from shots fired at them.

But do targets (same size as themselves) they themselves shoot at get a cover save as well? As the LoS passes thorugh the same peice of terrain that gave them thier cover. :/

depends on if the hedge covers LOS from those units. If you can see more than half of the marine there is no save (assuming they stay upright), otherwise, there is a save

Archived