Deathwatch: The Series!

Leethal

great work leethal

The bolt pistol goes in your mouth, and then you pull the trigger for candy

really made me laugh, keep up the good work

p.s. if Iruel has to die please make him go nutty and die in close combat, as a BA player he is close to my heart :HQ:

once again you are inspired, may the god emperor smile upon you

Lethal, if you would live anywhere near meh, i'd buy you a 86pack of beer, and a bucketload of bolter shells for that episode ;)

I don't know where you live....

@Lord Janos - Oh Iruel will die in what I believe is a Combat Medic's worst nightmare. That or I make batpoop crazy. Still deciding.

I feel the Lastie's taint but it is good, some part are even better than Lastie I might say. This breath fresh life into Warhammer and I sometime think that Space Marines can be idiotic/stupid like Leethal's and Lastie's marines.

Hmmmm.....It look like my sides are missing, perhaps a gaunt has devoured it or maybe Leethal took it. I think its the latter. Now where is my fix? Make more damn you.

Lethal, if you would live anywhere near meh, i'd buy you a 86pack of beer, and a bucketload of bolter shells for that episode :P

I don't know where you live....

@Lord Janos - Oh Iruel will die in what I believe is a Combat Medic's worst nightmare. That or I make batpoop crazy. Still deciding.

Leethal... I live in Poland, Europe :D

Oh my, my nerdiness is showing.

Oh noes! My nerdiness has been detected!

*Does a Barrel Roll, then frogblasts the ventcore, followed by screaming "ITS A TRAP!", then barrel-rolling away*

*blinks*

I think I just saw Master Chief press Z (or R) twice in Halo. However, instead of having Slippy as a wing mate, Admiral Akbar just hit R (or Z) twice...

:lol:

Keep it up Leeth!!

Cheers,

Lawrence.

Keep it up Leeth!!

Cheers,

Lawrence.

Leeth?

You sir, are awarded Graham McNeil's Ultramarine Omnibus for your failure. ;)

You forgot the "al"

@Lord_Gotharion - mail it to me? <_<

alright, there should be a safety disclaimer about reading it all in one go....

my face hurts from laughing so much...

and I must say your humor reminds me of my friends own brand.... loving it all the way. :(

If there is any more mention of Lastie or PRIMARCHS, unless it is how I am so much more awesome, you will be struck down! By...chocolates! POSSESSED CHOCOLATES OF KHORNE WHERE THEY WILL EAT OUT YOUR TONGUES! AND SOULS!!!!!!!

Heheheheheh.

I won't mention it... directly. Or him.

So at what point does Julius start wearing bling and talking in ebonics?

Spoiler Alert

Soon...as soon as he get bionics to replace his missing limbs....hehehe....oh wait...

NEEEEEEEED UPDATES ....

to prevent me from going back and continuing with P*R*I*M*A*R*C*H*S because this series is so much more awsome

(can I not get the khorne candies but the slaanesh oens, the ones that are stronger than refined compressed narcotics)

Just one question - was I the only one dumb enough to highlight all those gaps in case there were more hidden funnies cunningly hidden as spoilers?

Damn. Thought so.

More please - I have to go to work tomorrow and cant face my boss without something to remind me I'm sane...

Just one question - was I the only one dumb enough to highlight all those gaps in case there were more hidden funnies cunningly hidden as spoilers?

Damn. Thought so.

More please - I have to go to work tomorrow and cant face my boss without something to remind me I'm sane...

you weren't the only one :)

Damn. Thought so.

you weren't the only one :)

guilty

Damn. Thought so.

you weren't the only one :D

guilty

Guilty as charged

UPDATE IT LEETHAL! BEFORE MY COURSEWORK OVERWHELMS ME IN BORINGNESS!! PLEEEEEEEEASE!!

UPDATE IT LEETHAL! BEFORE MY COURSEWORK OVERWHELMS ME IN BORINGNESS!! PLEEEEEEEEASE!!

2 words study support

Actually the correct 3 words would be "Longer Time Limit". Silly teachers... anyway, moving on, another update please Leethal :P

Archived