Question about CSM Terminators, twin linked bolters

travh20

OK, so CSM terminators have twin linked bolters, do they get an extra attack for them? I remember reading storm bolters are two handed weapons, thus do no give you an extra attack for a weapon in each hand, is the same true for twin linked bolters? Or does terminator armor allow you to use it as a one handed weapon?

My friend and I were wondering about this the other night. He though his terminators should get 4 attacks on the charge, I thought 3.

Try giving them an icon of khorne. And all champions. 5-6 attacks apiece from non-HQ or MC models is terrifying...

I love it when my opponent sinks that many point into 1 squad.

Especially a squad as slow as terminators. Honestly, beefed up terminators are only effective if your opponent is senile or lacks any low AP weaponry, otherwise they will get nuked to all hell.

'nidzilla list just doesn't work at all.

it stoped working when the 5th ed started.

Indeed Instant death By GW.. no synapse can save you there :) :lol:

OT as said before Termies only get the basic attacks included in profile..

+1 for 2 special weapons (LC's)

+1 for the charge

'nidzilla list just doesn't work at all.

it stoped working when the 5th ed started.

Indeed Instant death By GW.. no synapse can save you there :D :lol:

Can you give a breif summary on this? I still worry about nidzilla' lists lol

Mc are not scoring . area terrain does not exist making it very hard for the nid player to get his stealer units in to hth . the way hth and rending works now nids units suffer a lot more then anyother hth unit [not counting harlis] , as both the kill ratio is lowered and its impossible clear kill zones . when before , specially against meq armies you could charge a unit of sm [5/8 man in most cases] with a not full unit of genestealers , right now its suicide ,because all armies run around 10 man squads and have built in counter attack [+ there are no kill zones anymore ] . lack of free flesh hooks [aka frags] . with the advent of kill points the counter list [big nids in front , small ones behind as counter charge ] makes no sense and many nids units [like ravaners , big spore mines , lictors] that were ok options got head shoted [a big mine when it drops gives 4 kill points to the opponent ] . The nids from one of the top tournament armies , but their problems already started when codex chaos came out and double lash armies started to pop out everywhere .

Archived